converting my del sol front end...help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea s2k looked pretty good but what is wrong with the sol fromt thats on it there not that ugly

RSX headlights are too big. Maybe you could just put a 64 Chevy front clip on it. Just messin man. I've seen a sol around town that has a "4-real Japanese body kit" on it. Honestly it looks like hell. I'd say your best bet would be factory kit or even the s2k, but sounds like mama took the liberty. I guess if shes happy your happy, right?

umm ok:confused:
why not just either build the d16 for boost and not buy the k24 or wait on the boost and put the money towards the k24??
or even skip all your plans and just build a sick d

here are some options they require cutting on the fenders half the delsol fender and half the car the front you put on it.. i dont know about the hood tho
220870_25_full.jpg

civicsol_silver2.jpg

P1120913.jpg

pic1.jpg

Civic front end doesn't match the car at all.

hondadelsolrsxfrontend.jpg

Looks better than the civic front end for sure, and they did a pretty good job on the body work, but its just too long of a nose for the car. Too wide as well, they need to section the bumper/hood imho.

When done right I think the EG and EK front end on the Sols looks best, just because the body lines are similar.

I've owned a car with a front conversion and it sucked.
by the time you spend all the ca$h to make it look like it actually belongs there you might as well have bought a new car.

I think your wife is right, keep it a del-sol.

The earliest one (92-95?) didn't look good. Looked like a downgrade from the sol.

I like the EK conversion myself. RSX stuff looks too big.

Why does it not surprise me that the yellow Sol has Lambo doors on it?

Back