Cool lil car customizer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
Nothing too too crazy, but still fun :)

envizio.jpg

envizio1.jpg

envizio2.jpg

envizio3.jpg

Envizio Wheel Wizard

Ooohhh, now a black, 2000 Civic Sedan =). I can't use that at work and I'm trying to decide on rims.

Weird....Sometimes it doesnt load right, try refresh and see if it works :)

Nice. I made a shit load and put them all in a folder. Then I use that for the My pictures screensaver. Boredom......It'll getcha everytime :lol:

Requires Viewpoint media player... Isn't that a spyware front?

Do they have models for 84-87 Hondas? Cause if they do, screw the spyware, I'm installing. :D

Spyware

Hey guys:

First of all, hello. I'm a car guy that is active on different forums and I also happen to also work for the company that made Envizio. We built and patented the 3D engine that runs the program.

I wanted to get on here to address something:

Just wanted to note that as far as we can researched, Viewpoint is not Spyware.

This is from the Viewpoint site:
Is Viewpoint Adware or Spyware?
Viewpoint does not track, collect or sell information for targeted marketing. Viewpoint software components have received a clean bill of health from companies such as Hijackthis and LI Utilities (Uniblue).

The program is undergoing a major upgrade right now.

Hope this addresses some concerns about the program. It's fun and that's all that it's designed to be. There is nothing malicious about it.

Thanks for listening...

-J (04 S2k, 04 NSX, 03 Civic Hybrid...)

they dont have my truck on there :(

they do have my car tho. maybe i should do one of it...

Hey Jchoice, any chance you guys are updating the vehicles still? A bunch I was looking for were not in there.

Back