cool people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Jeef@Feb 21 2005, 09:35 PM
AFIPUNK21 what ever happened to that cockfucker :pheer:
[post=464304]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, what an asstard. :blink:

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE+Feb 22 2005, 11:17 AM-->
Originally posted by Oscar Mayer@Feb 22 2005, 08:23 AM
TWISTEDIMAGE
@Feb 21 2005, 08:45 PM
sorry this post sux but :ufucktard:

u know what sucks it that u talk shit on this thread i just want to give a shout out to people that just go above and beyond and help other people out  so sorry that sux for you i will remember that
[post=464241]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you forget yet? I'm in :ph34r:
[post=464374]Quoted post[/post]​

what
[post=464441]Quoted post[/post]​

You frontin' ?

:ph34r:

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer+Feb 22 2005, 10:50 AM-->
Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Feb 22 2005, 11:17 AM
TWISTEDIMAGE

u know what sucks it that u talk shit on this thread i just want to give a shout out to people that just go above and beyond and help other people out  so sorry that sux for you i will remember that

what

You frontin' ?

[post=464467]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo:
Twistedimage, Bro you can't piss off the administors.
but your welcome for the blades, thats what friends are for (helping out when needed, plus I am going to need your help when it comes time to swap my motors).

Plus I want to say to everyone on hondaswap. I have been to several different forms, but hondaswap is by far the best one, and that everyone on here will go out of their way to help you out. thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Originally posted by ripperbone@Feb 22 2005, 11:36 AM
Plus I want to say to everyone on hondaswap. I have been to several different forms, but hondaswap is by far the best one, and that everyone on here will go out of their way to help you out. thanks everyone :thumbsup:
[post=464583]Quoted post[/post]​

fucking WERD. i came here over 2 years ago researching swaps for a year, then finally did it... and i haven't left. i guess i'm like a barnacle or something... maybe just a fungus. but yea, i don't post much at any other forum, this is the only one that i like. haha

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer+Feb 22 2005, 12:50 PM-->
Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Feb 22 2005, 11:17 AM
TWISTEDIMAGE

what

You frontin' ?

[post=464467]Quoted post[/post]​

no frontin but if you wanna kick me out because you have nothing good to say
about my thread then ok
just to say it again this thread is about people that just went the extra mile to help

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel+Feb 22 2005, 03:31 PM-->
ripperbone
@Feb 22 2005, 11:36 AM
[post=464583]Quoted post[/post]​

fucking WERD. i came here over 2 years ago researching swaps for a year, then finally did it... and i haven't left. i guess i'm like a barnacle or something... maybe just a fungus. but yea, i don't post much at any other forum, this is the only one that i like. haha
[post=464650]Quoted post[/post]​

me 3. Since i found this site by accident a while back, i couldn't leave. I've had many questions answered. I'm actually in the process of making a free, and selling transaction. I just wish we didn't live so far away. Then i could prolly meet some you guys. But any ways, my props to hondaswap for helping me out!
PS. I never hated even when i did get banned.

Back