Cool video my buddy made of us in Fallujah

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hmmm....it is doing the same for me, but I know people have used it and it says it is still up. I'll look into it, maybe the server is down, or busy.

i keep timing out on both links as well.

shouldn't this be in the audio/ multimedia forum ??

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 11 2005, 12:32 PM
its not car-related :D
[post=459522]Quoted post[/post]​

ahhhh, :lightbulb: now I see the use of the multimedia forum.

Yea, apparently the guy that was originally hosting it was doing it from his house, and got slammed. If anyone can help seed it, or host it somewhere better in other forms post it up, so I can get the link to my buddy :)

None of the links work for me at all- not even that second torrent link.

i just spent like an hour reading his blog..awesome. im gonna read the entire thing when i have more time. im in a field artillery unit at fort sill, my batallion was issued a warning order for this fall sometime. so i'll find out all those good times first hand.

vid doesnt work for me either

My friends brother just got back. He had a home made video as well. I chose not to view it, as my friend said it was complete carnage.

Hopefully I can watch this one though, when its up.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 13 2005, 06:08 AM
My friends brother just got back. He had a home made video as well. I chose not to view it, as my friend said it was complete carnage.

Hopefully I can watch this one though, when its up.
[post=460267]Quoted post[/post]​

This one is for you then. He wanted to make on that didn't have a single dead body, just the players you know.

heh- i got about 10kb of it, then it timed out... it WAS going though.

john, if you can send me this over aim or i coudl give you ftp access to upload it could you? then i could host it up...

I can, but our transfer rate the ub3r slow most times. PM me the address and I can try :)

I have to get it back on my thumbdrive, so later today I will do that.

Back