Cops ans speeding ticket ?s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok any more also on the bargaining should i plead guilty then procead to ask for a lower infraction or should i go not guilty any help os great as to this will be my first time to step foot in a court room and i dont want to look loke a foul

ok any more also on the bargaining should i plead guilty then procead to ask for a lower infraction or should i go not guilty any help os great as to this will be my first time to step foot in a court room and i dont want to look loke a fool

There isnt any thing you can do dressing and all may and may not help with me when i dressed it didnt help i got a ticket for squeeling tires and not useing my blinker the cop gave me a $350 fine and threw seven other offenses on me and lied and there was nothing Ib could do about it cuz i had no lawyer and the cop was a dick eating fagit. I also got a ticket on the bay bridge the cop said i was doing 96 in 55 but he slipped up and told me he also clocked me at 73 how can it be that big of difference in speed with that little bit of time you know so again had no lawyer but I dressed, and that crap still didnt work he hit me with an 6month sus. of l's and $800 ticket now what do you say about that besides that I was stupid. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Only thing that will work dude. Contest the ticket. Tell the judge that your were not going that fast you know you wernt. Dont stray from your story and you will be fine. Just be polite and respectful.

no that wont work.

about showing the radar. i know in florida you can ask to see the radar log while your in court and if they dont provide it you win. on the street it is up to there discretion though. i wouldnt ask them on the street thoug, cause if they had forgotten to log it youll remind them by asking.

As long as you dont dress like a stereotypical "punk kid" you should be alright. Look presentable and have some papers and stuff with you so it looks like you know what your doing. Ive found that usually your charge can be dropped significantly, just not completely. The police dont care if they got your licence taken away or if they only gave you a $20 ticket. As long as they get a conviction, it looks good on them.

woo hoo Well today i was talking with a friend about my ticket and i did not know this but he knows the County Sheriff. He made a phone call and i no longer have a ticket it just magicaly disappared from the face of the earth :rolleyes: i dont think i could get any more lucky

congrats ... now slow the fuck down

yes i know that speeding is a know know i just got the new si trany in and i was with out my baby for like 1.5 months so i felt the need to get on it on a country road and oups that was a cop that was coming the other way

Originally posted by venom22@Jul 14 2003, 07:48 PM
There isnt any thing you can do dressing and all may and may not help with me when i dressed it didnt help i got a ticket for squeeling tires and not useing my blinker the cop gave me a $350 fine and threw seven other offenses on me and lied and there was nothing Ib could do about it cuz i had no lawyer and the cop was a dick eating fagit. I also got a ticket on the bay bridge the cop said i was doing 96 in 55 but he slipped up and told me he also clocked me at 73 how can it be that big of difference in speed with that little bit of time you know so again had no lawyer but I dressed, and that crap still didnt work he hit me with an 6month sus. of l's and $800 ticket now what do you say about that besides that I was stupid. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

something tells me you were guilty, dumbass.

As far as the radar goes...I don't think they are required to show it to you but they are required to test its calibration if you ask them to. I was pulled over today (52 in a 35) and he asked me about the test, I declined....just wanted to get on my way. Anyways, he ended up giving me a warning but a few years ago when a cop pulled me over for speeding, he was a jerk the entire time. Anyways, I asked him to do the test and he said it tested accurate, when I asked to see it he said he isn't required to show me,( hense I know he was full of shit about me speeding to begin with).
As far as the ticket, just go to court and plea no contest or guilty with explanation and ask for a reduction based on your record. Generally, if you go in there and act like you weren't raised in a barn and start acting like you run the show, they will cut you some sort of break.
Good luck!!!!

Back