Court rules against Intelligent Design

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how bout this...i know its wierd, but what if God really doesnt know everything that is going to happen.

Hell, i built a SBC, but how am i to know when the rod is going to break and im going to need to hone the block and replace a few parts?

God might have created the earth and everything on it, but i think thats as far as he went. Giving us and other animals the ability to adapt to our surroundings...letting us change them to fit our needs. what we do effects us. God isnt going to help us...thats like making a garden maze and then drawing a line in the dirt to show where the exit is...it makes no sense. what does that do? nothing.

So look live your life like its the last day you will. dont have regrets, just do what you think is right...in the end thats all that matters.

My personal views...say what you will. i know that everything had to come from somewhere....even the big bang had to start from something. i know i didnt make it...something did. creationism is fine, but you better believe evolution is at work, and im willing to bet that its intentional.

I like the thought that i have the ability to be better than what i am....even if i dont reach the point where i can control things through thought, maybe my kids will...or my kids kids...its just something to dream about

I dont know what im trying to say, but i know what i believe, and it includes both creationism and evolution....

What do yall think?

Hunter S Thompson was an idiot, a crackhead and worse - a liberal. He was a self justifying crackpot who couldn't ever be wrong. Fear and Loathing was a good book, but that doesn't make him an example of how to live.

he threatened to kill Conan on air for god's sake.

Quoted post[/post]]
how bout this...i know its wierd, but what if God really doesnt know everything that is going to happen.

Hell, i built a SBC, but how am i to know when the rod is going to break and im going to need to hone the block and replace a few parts?

God might have created the earth and everything on it, but i think thats as far as he went. Giving us and other animals the ability to adapt to our surroundings...letting us change them to fit our needs. what we do effects us. God isnt going to help us...thats like making a garden maze and then drawing a line in the dirt to show where the exit is...it makes no sense. what does that do? nothing.

So look live your life like its the last day you will. dont have regrets, just do what you think is right...in the end thats all that matters.

My personal views...say what you will. i know that everything had to come from somewhere....even the big bang had to start from something. i know i didnt make it...something did. creationism is fine, but you better believe evolution is at work, and im willing to bet that its intentional.

I like the thought that i have the ability to be better than what i am....even if i dont reach the point where i can control things through thought, maybe my kids will...or my kids kids...its just something to dream about

I dont know what im trying to say, but i know what i believe, and it includes both creationism and evolution....

What do yall think?

i agree with you. but under no circumstances should it be taught in school. its the individuals job to seek out what he/she believes or doesnt believe not thier parents, the government, or thier schools job.

Back