court...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1:

sounds like you are going through the same shit i was going through about 4 years ago. i used to get pulled over ALL the time (almost daily) because every cop where i lived knew my car. well i ended up getting the car repoed and frankly im glad because i got tired of getting pulled over all the time (yeah my credit is shitty now but thats besides the point). i ended up losing my license a LONG time and just got it back a few months ago and my car i drive is not so suspicious looking (damn near looks stock). anyways, just make your car not so suspicious looking and you will be good to go.

a few questions/comments:
1. what the hell were doing driving at the age of 14??? thats a little young to be driving in ANY state.
2. how do you have a license from 2 different states? you can only be licensed in 1 state because the states are tied into each other and can check to see if your license is good in any state by your SSN. i tried getting a license when i first moved to Indiana and they checked my SSN and seen my license was suspended in Virginia and so i wasnt able to get an Indiana license even tho i passed the written test.
3. give up the weed man. thats gonna put your ass in jail for a long time if you keep doing it.
4. if your license plate light was out, you should have had the officer show it to you.
5. whats with carrying a knife? do you HONESTLY need to carry one with you at all times?

it was good that you pulled over as soon as the cop turned his lights on because it showed that you werent gonna run. and as long as you are nice to the cop, 90% of the time they will tell that to the judge that you were because MOST/SOME of the time the cop will make a note of it in his notebook that he writes his notes in for use in court. ive been to court plenty of times to know all this shit.

i am not being a dick about anything i said, im just trying to look out for a fellow HondaSwapper. ive been there, done the jail time and bailed my ass out more times than you can count. and i can say that i have learned my lesson. my advise: drive a normal looking vehicle every day, keep your show or race vehicle at home and bring out only on occasion and make sure your license is legit. thats all. im done preaching now...

Iron 1:

damn you got lucky man!!

^ longest post Brians ever made. :p

PA is a Commonwealth, they are not tied into NJ for some reason or just never see it, anytime I've gotten pulled over in NJ they've used my NJ DV number and hasn't been "discussed" with PENNDOT, so they never suspended my PA liscense for that. I have 2 points in Pa.

Let me explain my method..
PA liscense
say you lost it get a duplicate
go to X state, turn in the duplicate and get a new one from that state
wait a while. duplicate. new state.
Guess what you know can have 50 "semi-legal" liscenses.

Again, In PA i was in a private community, so I legally could drive at whatever age until I left that property. I bought a car, In PA it's legal for a 1 year old to own a car AND register it...as long as it has valid insurance, I printed out a fake insurance card and got my shit registered, so then I was driving a registered but uninsured for the time being car as well as unliscensed. Got it insured and was fine, never got pulled over in that car.

I was very nice and honest to the cop. It this big rich town, I'm sure they don't get this much though.

I was driving a 90 Prelude, that's defenitly not a race car and is completely stock besides some shitty sub in the back. It's ugly and hand painted green. It is very unconspicuos.

I just happened to have the knife on me, no real reason, I was doing some work on the POS system and needed a knife, so I had the knife. I also use"d" it at work instead of razors or those handy dandy *insert name of razor blade thing here*.

That shit was so stupid, I hadn't smoked or bought weed for months, I started smoking again the week before then this shit.

My liscense also isn't suspended in NY, completely clean there.

I'm going to go there today and try to view the tape. I want to see this "license plate light being out" and me supposedly not being able to maintain my lane.

rule one: never surrender your DL

rule two: never admit to any speed over the limit (officer, the limit was 25 i believe i was going as close to that as possible.)

rule three: let them give you every ticket they can then simply appear at court and you'll get out of 90% of them.

rule four: cops eat balls

1. Opps i forgot it
2. i swear i was only doing 37 mph..it a 35 mph zone
3.Only reason this is good is if you dont have a record, then they think the cop went overboard
4. Yup

Back