Crazy rain storms be flooding my hood y0! New pics 5/3.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nope. but i saw that video a couple of days ago. a bunch of spoiled franklin kids.
they're parents will pay it off and they wont have to worry about anything.

(franklin is the rich part of middle tn)

or the parents of that fist kid they grabbed will sue because they grabbed him like that and bruised. cant have their little tyke getting all beat up by the big bad cops.

My uncle lives down there in Franklin/Brentwood area. Lives in this crazy development off Concord Rd. Vince Young lives 2 doors down.

your uncle sounds like somebody i should meet. lol.
whats he do?

A top exec at bridgestone/firestone. I go down there every year for the 4th of July. They are always pestering me to get a job down there. I love it down there except for the sweltering summers you guys get. Oh, and floods. What's funny is that last year he moved out of his old house near brentwood high school. One of the main rivers runs through the back yard. Let's just say he's glad he sold the place.

Last edited:
yeah, police werent playing around this weekend.
they were all working double if not triple shifts.

def not a weekend to cross them.
usually franklin police are real easy going. but there are a lot of them.

Whats the problem with surfing in the flood waters? It's not like they're causing any problems.

not sure.
im assuming they think that if people see other people doing it then they are going to join in.
monkey see monkey do.
and they didnt want people treating it like a lake.
this was a point when it was still raining and the water wasnt flowing in that particular spot, but we did have some idiots here that decided to go tubing and almost died (or maybe did, i dunno).
so im guessing safety hazard. plus im assuming the owner of the car lot there instructed the police to keep people out of the water for his own liability reasons.

i dunno. like i said, whatever charges they get will most likely be dropped. unless the Alexanders want to pursue trespassing charges. which i doubt.

Whats the problem with surfing in the flood waters? It's not like they're causing any problems.
they were probely already told not to do and they will be going to jail if they do it but who the hell know.........cops working double's be tired is never a good thing

Back