crx and a million parts...........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totaledintegra

i started an engine swap on a 88 crx using a motor out of a 92 integra ls, i have the motor, 3 ecus (2 for d15and one for b18) complete wiring harnesses out of both cars, i bought motor mounts from street imports.com designed for the swap which cost 300 dollars a week ago and a bunch of other miscelanious shit like.. a tdo5 turbo and manifold off of a 94 gst, a carbon fiber hood for the crx (and stock hood), buddy club front bumper for crx (like new) and side skirts and door covers, i also have all the stock body panels, 2 sets of headlights and 3 sets of side markers (one amber one stock and one clear), brand new radiator meant for an integra but fits fine (2 weeks old), tokico blue series struts with apc coilovers, fours different sway bays and and the bar that goes under the rear suspension (forget what its called), 2.5 inch thermal cat back exhaust about a year old, there are four 6 1/2 inch cerwin vega speakers in the car that i know arent blown, and a jl 12inch w7 that is new in the box and a set of 17inch silver rims that need new tires and are pretty scratched up but work oh i also have a guage cluster out of a 92 integra and two out of crx's and a pedal and about a million other parts that i dont have time to mention so if you need anything or want to buy it all off of me and finish the swap the write me back and well talk.
-paul

where r u located? i would be interested in the CF hood, And all the LS stuff..... hit me up on aim ... SN= Hotrodimports...

or you can find me at www.hotrodimports.net

If you have the 92 TEG you are parting out, I need some brake stuff...

PM me for details. It's not heavy/bulky/hard to remove stuff.

what the hell dude you come here post this shit up get lotsa POTENTIAL buyers then dissapear, i dont think he needs to sell his shit that bad either!!!!!!!!!

HOW MUCH FOR THE FRIGGIN STOCK HOOD????????????????

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Oct 7 2003, 12:03 PM
somone should go to his house and take his shit and sell it on here

if i knew where he was, id steal the shit, keep the CF hood (sorry guys) and give the rest of the stuff away.....

Back