CRX B20/VTEC CTR tranny partout sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Trying to get this shit outta here! I need money ASAP!

Hasport 'Extreme Race' B-series hydro transmission EF mounts - for a B-series motor with a hydraulic transmission into any 88-91 Civic or CRX. This does not include the cable-hydro clutch actuator. $275 OBO
forsale022.jpg

Tein B040-2NC Coilover Springs - pair - for use with Tein coilovers or any other brand of full or sleeved coilovers - I had them on the front of my CRX with Tokico HP struts and Ebay coilover sleeves. Not sure of the spring rate, but they were pretty damn stiff.
B20Z block with Golden Eagle blockguard - has 2 ~1mm gouges in #1 cylinder wall from a wristpin that came loose - no other damage to block - INCLUDES block, crank, main journals, main bearings, thrust bearings, Golden Eagle B20 block guard, oil pump, water pump, oil pan, windage tray, oil pickup, timing belt tensioner, B16 engine mount. The crankcase freeze plug on the back is tapped with a fitting for a B20/VTEC PCV system. The rods and pistons are NOT included. You could get some rods and oversized pistons and reuse this block, however you MUST either bore or sleeve it. 'B20Z' has been ground off the block (see the pictures below - I told people it was just a B16), but NO OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS have been removed or modified. Block was purchased from Hmotors about a year and a half ago. $150 OBO
forsale035.jpg

forsale034.jpg

forsale032.jpg

forsale031.jpg

forsale013.jpg

forsale010.jpg

Civic Type-R crank pulley - N1 crank pulley from a CTR. Only drives the alternator, no spot for power steering or A/C. $75 OBO
forsale036.jpg

JDM ITR header - Has had the inside of the runners ported and rewelded outside of the flange - originally from the factory, the ITR headers had the runners welded to the flange on the INSIDE of the runners, restricting the flow of exhaust. I ground out the welds on the inside of the runners, and re-welded them to the flange on the outside. There are a few not-so-major scrapes and a dent on the bottom of the runners (see pictures) from low clearance, however it didn't prevent me from flowing enough to make 220whp all-motor. $250 OBO
forsale002.jpg

forsale003.jpg

forsale004.jpg

forsale005.jpg

AEM B-series EF Short-Ram intake - fits around the stock battery location. Was originally a cold-air, but I cut it. Has a hole drilled for a nitrous nozzle. $75 OBO
forsale006.jpg

forsale024.jpg

forsale025.jpg

Exedy Stage 1 B-series clutch - fits any hydraulic transmission B series - has around 4k on it. This is not the 'oem replacement', it's the 'Stage 1' organic clutch. Nothing wrong with it, just wasn't strong enough for my motor. $75 OBO
Greddy catchcan - $30 OBO
forsale038.jpg

All prices are OBO. Located in Houston TX. If my 'Trader Rating' isn't good enough for you, pissedoffsol or Calesta (admins on Hondaswap) or GSCRXSi (moderator on Hondaswap) can vouch for me, and in addition a good handful of people on Hondaswap know me and should be able to vouch for me.

William Kitchens
(936)465-3629
Northside Houston, TX
wkitchens@gmail.com
william@hondaswap.net

Last edited:
bump for great seller
i vouch

i would buy the axles but i need time 2-3wks

with half shaft?

Last edited:
damn.. i want that tranny but cant afford it at the moment.. bump for you

they are bought ill pay pal soon

I SWEAR by my left nut

i need the right one

Last edited:
Update:
Cam gears are sold, shift linkage is sold, injectors are sold, ecu/hondata is sold
To clarify on the block, the Serial number/Vin number is NOT ground off. The only thing that is ground off of the block is the letters 'B20Z'. This block was purchased from Hmotors, and is NOT stolen...so don't think that all the lettering/numbers are ground off.
Also, I'll take $1000 OBO for the CTR tranny

Find Out How Much Shipping Is And I Will Be Willing To Buy That Block

UPDATED WITH NEW PARTS AND NEW PRICES!!

New parts, new prices, new thread!

Trying to get this shit outta here! I need money ASAP!

Hasport 'Extreme Race' B-series hydro transmission EF mounts - for a B-series motor with a hydraulic transmission into any 88-91 Civic or CRX. This does not include the cable-hydro clutch actuator. $275 OBO
forsale022.jpg

Tein B040-2NC Coilover Springs - pair - for use with Tein coilovers or any other brand of full or sleeved coilovers - I had them on the front of my CRX with Tokico HP struts and Ebay coilover sleeves. Not sure of the spring rate, but they were pretty damn stiff.
B20Z block with Golden Eagle blockguard - has 2 ~1mm gouges in #1 cylinder wall from a wristpin that came loose - no other damage to block - INCLUDES block, crank, main journals, main bearings, thrust bearings, Golden Eagle B20 block guard, oil pump, water pump, oil pan, windage tray, oil pickup, timing belt tensioner, B16 engine mount. The crankcase freeze plug on the back is tapped with a fitting for a B20/VTEC PCV system. The rods and pistons are NOT included. You could get some rods and oversized pistons and reuse this block, however you MUST either bore or sleeve it. 'B20Z' has been ground off the block (see the pictures below - I told people it was just a B16), but NO OTHER IDENTIFYING MARKS have been removed or modified. Block was purchased from Hmotors about a year and a half ago. $150 OBO
forsale035.jpg

forsale034.jpg

forsale032.jpg

forsale031.jpg

forsale013.jpg

forsale010.jpg

Civic Type-R crank pulley - N1 crank pulley from a CTR. Only drives the alternator, no spot for power steering or A/C. $75 OBO
forsale036.jpg

JDM ITR header - Has had the inside of the runners ported and rewelded outside of the flange - originally from the factory, the ITR headers had the runners welded to the flange on the INSIDE of the runners, restricting the flow of exhaust. I ground out the welds on the inside of the runners, and re-welded them to the flange on the outside. There are a few not-so-major scrapes and a dent on the bottom of the runners (see pictures) from low clearance, however it didn't prevent me from flowing enough to make 220whp all-motor. $250 OBO
forsale002.jpg

forsale003.jpg

forsale004.jpg

forsale005.jpg

AEM B-series EF Short-Ram intake - fits around the stock battery location. Was originally a cold-air, but I cut it. Has a hole drilled for a nitrous nozzle. $75 OBO
forsale006.jpg

forsale024.jpg

forsale025.jpg

Exedy Stage 1 B-series clutch - fits any hydraulic transmission B series - has around 4k on it. This is not the 'oem replacement', it's the 'Stage 1' organic clutch. Nothing wrong with it, just wasn't strong enough for my motor. $75 OBO
Greddy catchcan - $30 OBO
forsale038.jpg

All prices are OBO. Located in Houston TX. If my 'Trader Rating' isn't good enough for you, pissedoffsol or Calesta (admins on Hondaswap) or GSCRXSi (moderator on Hondaswap) can vouch for me, and in addition a good handful of people on Hondaswap know me and should be able to vouch for me.

William Kitchens
(936)465-3629
Northside Houston, TX
wkitchens@gmail.com
william@hondaswap.net

i almost have all the cash for the axles

bump for will

Back