crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow... it looks awesome Brian! Glad to see that it's about to be all back together! Now you can come do mine! =)

wow... it looks awesome Brian! Glad to see that it's about to be all back together! Now you can come do mine! =)

you fly me down on a friday night and back on sunday and i will take a look and see what i can do.

^_^ Thanks for the just for me piktar!!! I feel special now!!! :happydance:
Kind of weird... I just realized that you look like my ex (exept Im sure youre a little more sane) Sure that James (2000si) will vouch for me if he reads this! maybe I can scrounge up a pic...

Your cars looking pretty freaking good I have to say!! Congrats buddy!! :thumbsup:

haha I never saw this. Yes he does...

Lookin good 89. Can't wait to do a tear down and rebuild. :)

looks good man.....imo id leave the lips off....maybe get a little more subtle lip, paint the door handles black and painting that zc hood would be baller, and to top it off some amber corners and signals....just my 2 cents....great job

looks good man.....imo id leave the lips off....maybe get a little more subtle lip, paint the door handles black and painting that zc hood would be baller, and to top it off some amber corners and signals....just my 2 cents....great job

I agree about the lips. Something a little less obtrusive would be cleaner. Other than that, very nice!

sorry guys lips are staying, gotta be different, everyone here has j's or spoon knock offs so i gotta rock something different. i like them forgive me.

i have always believed in building for yourself, but i guess being in this 8 years makes me an og kinda, just like "JDM" was cool before it was called that.

even before jspec i am talking like when it was refered to the japanesse style of something

Nice wheels and tires, would you mind supplying details- brand, size, backspacing, etc. thanks

Back