crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'd use pimpin for more of an outfit or an attitude, but a work of art isn't pimpin, it's beautiful, amazing, etc. so if you wanna throw pimpin in there, then you got a pimpin attitude about your amazing build/car. happy pimp? :)

Dude, ride is clean as hell! Gotta love doin' it urself, where are you at in Ohio?

lebanon, might have meet you at a csr cruise in or something, honestly trying to find some people to start hanging out with other than the haters from that site.

traded the latest honda tuning magazine for a set of oem crx embroidered floor mats i give them a 6/10.

also getting a sparco seat for 100 plus my stock seat. not adjustable bucket, color is faded but its still nice i give it 5/10 due to fading should have some pics of booth this weekend.

Hell yeah, prob rolling out to audio sensations tonight. Either in my ride or my buddies '97 M3. You really traded a magazine for floor mats! I need to talk to that guy...

i might make it out there tonight depends on how i feel later. pretty busy though. if i do come out i wont be staying much past ten thirty.

yes, I can say it. can you say pictars?

btw, I found out jegs roll cages are cheap. like inexpensive. my brother had one installed in his 90 civic hatch and its the same one for rex's. he paid $150 for the cage and $50 for it installed, granted he also works at the shop where they do it but still, $150 for the cage? cheap.

yes, I can say it. can you say pictars?

btw, I found out jegs roll cages are cheap. like inexpensive. my brother had one installed in his 90 civic hatch and its the same one for rex's. he paid $150 for the cage and $50 for it installed, granted he also works at the shop where they do it but still, $150 for the cage? cheap.
I'll trust a $150 cage when i trust a $.50 condom from a bowling alley.

you get what you pay for.

well I'd assume that jegs is a decent company seeing as how its a well known company? but I mean if you don't wanna trust companies then thats cool. and again, most of the shit you buy is marked up so fucking much, as are roll cages. like I said, he works for the place so he gets shit at almost cost, and even more, I was just stating a price, so please, chill or somethin. and glad you care enough about me to keep me in your sig :)

well I'd assume that jegs is a decent company seeing as how its a well known company? but I mean if you don't wanna trust companies then thats cool. and again, most of the shit you buy is marked up so fucking much, as are roll cages. like I said, he works for the place so he gets shit at almost cost, and even more, I was just stating a price, so please, chill or somethin. and glad you care enough about me to keep me in your sig :)

I think he's talking about structural integrity... I don't know if I'd trust my life to a $150 cage, either, but it's better than nothing(as long as you've got a helmet on.. lol)

Back