crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think he's talking about structural integrity... I don't know if I'd trust my life to a $150 cage, either, but it's better than nothing(as long as you've got a helmet on.. lol)

no I know that but what I'm saying is that I thought Jegs was a well known brand/company? I wouldn't think that such a well known company would make a shit roll cage you know

Jegster ''Honda'' Roll Cage Kits - JEGS

Yep. I agree. However, I don't think I'd have a problem putting one of those in my car(because it's weld-in). If it was a bolt in... forget it.

Anyway, Lets not clutter up his thread too much.

Great CRX progress 89crxzc! Keep it up.

I just read threw this thread first page to last and I must say you have done a wicked job man.. That color is really hot too.. You inspired me to do my own paint work :) Keep up the good work man that rex is looking hawwwttttt

Ic3

Yep. I agree. However, I don't think I'd have a problem putting one of those in my car(because it's weld-in). If it was a bolt in... forget it.

Anyway, Lets not clutter up his thread too much.

Great CRX progress 89crxzc! Keep it up.

oh know your right, if it were bolt in, then forget that crap. thats one thing I won't do, is trust my life to a roll cage, held down with a few bolts.

brian, are you still planning to autocross this thing?

yes still am, i need to replace the driver side upper control arm do to the bad ball joint but the thing is an absolute blast to drive with all the new parts.

looking at a house, might have to put more parts on hold untill after the move.

two car garage ftw!

I was just lookin at the pics again, and bro, no offence but you have got to do somethin with that valve cover, either get it re-powdercoated with the black crinkle or go super gloss red, heck buy another valve cover if you want, have it shipped to me, and I'll have it done. This guy I know does it (just had mine done chrome for $20 :D) and it looks real good. Anyway, have it sent here I'll get it done and run it up next time I'm in

edit:
chrome.jpg

no its not that bad here but i still want a garage, and yes i need to re-do my valve cover. but i found out last night from Brian Cain(if you dont know who he is google his name) wants to lay some more clear on my car and get it ready for cavalcade next year.

new pic.

l_df4af5dd8fb7ddb45a438525d38fb843.jpg

will be going for a drive and pics on saturday so i should have more sunday

Dont you live in ohio? You need a front plate dont you lol, cause i live in ohio and i have to have 2 plates and it sucks
Nice car by the way, looks awesome!

thanks, and yes i do but my plates havent shown up yet, i ordered custom tags, they should be here this week

Back