crx dosnet get spark

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was drive back front the races one night it died at the stop sign i started again. Then 20 mile from there it died but only when i pushed it. Then i tried to start it again but nothing, 3 days later i got it to start (not a clue y it started). later that night it wouldn't start any more and i haven't got it to start since then i have an engine swap but the person who's helping me wonts me to get it running be for we swap the motor.but the timing belt is tight so it cant be that

Dizzy. It's gotta be. Mine did the same exact thing.

I've check the ecu plugs there all good but i really don't know much bout the under dash wiring i tried to check all the relays but I'm not good with wires my bros hf had the same prob but that was 5 years ago so he don't remember what was wrong with

Check junkyards. I still don't know much about cars, but I know my car would die while running, no matter where or what I was doing. Then start back up again like nothing happened. But eventually it gave out completely and I've replaced the distributor 2 times already.
2nd dizzy I had, when it was going out, the tachometer was bouncing around ridiculously and the idle was a little weird.

yeah ill try the sucky thing is that the rex is my only car except for my 88 civic hatch and it don't have an engine or interior but im sure i can find one sooner or later and mine did the bouncing thing with the rpm be for it just died

It's the dizzy. I'm sure after you replace it, your car'll be fine. Mine has. Make sure you get some kind of distributor cap gasket or something though. Water/ condensation I think killed my second one.

o ok i was wondering my swap i got for the rex has a vtec solenoid but no pressure switch shouldn't it have one

Click on the little white scale at the bottom of someone's little profile thing in the thread. It's next to the dot that says if someone's online and the sign with the exclamation point.

But, yeah let us know. I don't know if I'm right, but it sounds like the situation I went through.

Back