Crx Girl's Car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsolty

This guy I work with, he has a 88gt. He puts hondas down so bad!!!! He calls ALL HONDAS GIRLS CARS!!! Yeah so I got a 1991 Crx Si. I want to sell it now, cuz he is making me think that. I know the car is little and looks like something a girl would have. But hell they are good for street racing. But the guy says that just FAGS and GIRLS have hondas.

tell hin hondas aren't chick cars unless its painted pink (it takes a real man to drive a pinl car :lol: ), the VOLKSWAGENS are chick cars. just FAGS and GIRLS have VW's.

...and Nazi supporters, start calling him Adolf and ask him how the regime is going when he gives you shit.

CRX's own.

Sounds like another one of those cross bread red necks to me with one of those Fixed Or Repaired Daily cars. Hmmmmm ;) I think people like that most have got Pucked by a Honda more than once....... :p

Originally posted by delsolty@Apr 19 2003, 11:47 AM
This guy I work with, he has a 88gt. He puts hondas down so bad!!!! He calls ALL HONDAS GIRLS CARS!!! Yeah so I got a 1991 Crx Si. I want to sell it now, cuz he is making me think that. I know the car is little and looks like something a girl would have. But hell they are good for street racing. But the guy says that just FAGS and GIRLS have hondas.

dude no offense, but grow some fucking balls and put that idiot in his place.
why would you listen to him talk shit on your beliefs?

you do believe hondas are good cars and with the right parts and money
and time invested can be fast?

then why dont you stand up for your shit?

I do stand up for my shit. But I work with guys that are form (30-60) years old. I'm the younges one that work their. But they all fucking say I race my trunk!!! blch blch your honda is slow. When I tell them we can race they just say umm not right now we have to work. Man then it comes down to it not a damn one of them will race. Now that guy with the 88gt I know I can't kick that car's ass cuz (HE TOLD ME) that he runs 7.01 in the 1/8. But I don't know if that shit is for real or not. Yeah and i do live in Alabama and people around here don't know shit about hondas. But when you are 18 years old and got them old people that don't know shit. They just think NO WAY a 4cly is fast. They are all about the v-8s.

Take all your beat and other misc shit u dont need out of ur CRX, drop a b16a or b18c in with a 60 shot of NOS and shut all their import hatin mouths, i like all cars that are fast I dont hate on anyone, if your fast your fast, but seems like the only thing that domestic owners can do is hate, i particularly dont care for ford tho cause all the ppl who own them are shit talkin assholes who need 8 cylinders to beat 4, we have a lot shit talkin mustang owners in sacramento and they get real humble when my 95 coupe blows their doors off, its easy to make a big motor make horsepower, it takes lil finese to make a 4 cylinder honda beat an inefficient overbored twice the displacement 8 cylinder piece of shit!!!!! anyway thats my peice for the day! so dont talk shit back go beat them and let ur supossed "girl car" do the talkin, then u come back and say what happened is my girl car too fast for ur manly V8?

Drive what you want, if you chose your car because of what people say and because you want to be like everyone else then you're a ricer.

just point out to them that there is a 10 second all-motor crx with a 1.5 liter HONDA engine running 10's in the NHRA sport compact series. its driven by bisi ezerioha. then you can tell them to check out the Venom civic. and the AEM civic. they are really slow. they can only manage 8 and 9 sec runs in the 1/4 :p but the best argument would be for you to make your crx fast, then take it to a track and bring your timeslip to work.

I just got a ZC in my car with just a cold air and a header the catback comes in nexts week. What do ya'll think I can run with that???? I had people tell me 15.1 and shit like that. I can just run the 1/8 we don't have any 1/4 in arond where I live. Now the nexts thing I should go with in that car is cam gears????

you want to sell your car because someone says its a girls or a fags car. B is right, this thread blows.

This thread SUCKS.

I own a Mustang AND a Honda. My Honda is beginning to look like more and more of a waste of time and money. Mustangs are very easy to make VERY fast, and can RELIABLY run 10 and 11 second quarter miles. Honda's loose all signs of reliability at 12's, in my opinion.

Build whatever you feel like, if you don't like the peer pressure of driving Honda, sell it to someone who will respect it, and get your Camaro like all the other 30-60 year old rednecks.

Jeez.

No seriously. An 11 Daily Driver Mustang is pretty normal around Memphis. My bddy here at work went 11.3 and drives his EVERY DAY. Stock short block with heads, intake, exhaust, and a supercharger at 12 pounds.

Back