crx hf 89

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chowder

wondering if anybody knew what wiring you need to do for a 91 b18a in a crx hf 89.i have the original wiring harness and im told that u need to do some wiring from the ecu to the motor.does this sound wright?if so please help with diagram or another wiring diagram.thanks .chowder

Quoted post[/post]]
wondering if anybody knew what wiring you need to do for a 91 b18a in a crx hf 89.i have the original wiring harness and im told that u need to do some wiring from the ecu to the motor.does this sound wright?if so please help with diagram or another wiring diagram.thanks .chowder
since the HF was already MPFI, you won't need to do any wiring to the engine - use your HF engine harness - it should plug right in to everything - you will have a connector on the HF harness that isn't used - it went to the EGR valve - the vacuum lines for the B18A are similar to the HF - the HF has a couple of things for the EGR in the control box on the firewall that have vacuum lines to them - you won't need the ones for EGR, just the MAP and purge solenoid - use the PR4 OBD0 ECU

you will need to swap out your front knuckles/hubs for ones from 88-91 Civic/CRX DX or Si in order to use the Integra axles

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
since the HF was already MPFI, you won't need to do any wiring to the engine - use your HF engine harness - it should plug right in to everything - you will have a connector on the HF harness that isn't used - it went to the EGR valve - the vacuum lines for the B18A are similar to the HF - the HF has a couple of things for the EGR in the control box on the firewall that have vacuum lines to them - you won't need the ones for EGR, just the MAP and purge solenoid - use the PR4 OBD0 ECU

you will need to swap out your front knuckles/hubs for ones from 88-91 Civic/CRX DX or Si in order to use the Integra axles
i already did the integra brake swap.and i used the integra map sensor and vacume purge bracket and extended the wiring to the vac module.can i use a chiped 90 ecu?

Back