crx lowering springs question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

frosty

a couple weeks ago i put some kyb agx shocks on my 89 crx, and added some eibach sportline lowering springs as well. the car was already lowered, it had adjustable coilovers, but after i put my new stuff on it appears to be the stock height. the springs are supposed to be aorund a 2 inch drop, and the only part of the car that is lowered is the front drivers side. i thought maybe the springs needed time to settle, but its been almost two weeks. does anyone know why this happened or how to fix it? thanks

well, sportlines and agx's will only lower a car about 1.5" its going to be higher compared to your coilovers, which are generally for alot of lowering. but i garentee your new setup will handle better than your existing coilovers, especially if they were some off brand ebay buy. if your unhappy with the look, put bigger rims under there to take away the wheel gap. just curious, do you have any pictures to show us?

could be a possiblitlity, but Eibach doesn't usually send different springs than requested. unless he asked for the da's or civic? i'm pretty much guessing that he had it really low with the coliovers, and expecting the same drop. it would be better with picks, then i could tell!

the guy i bought my car from gave me the springs when he sold me the car. i don't know what brand the coilovers were, but i know the springs are eibach sportlines. i thought they might be for a different year civic, but i don't get why they lowered the front driver's side and nothing else. i'll try to get pics as soon as i can, thanks for the replies

Back