CRX shell, Good Condition, Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXSi86

Fatty
I have a 1990 CRX Si shell for sale...

body is in decent shape, no motor, no engine harness, new cornewr lights, radiator will need the mounts relocated cause its not the one that came in the car... interior is in alright shape...

250 obo, local pick up only

P4260057.jpg

P4260056.jpg

P4260058.jpg

BUMP!!!! come on guys, body is in GOOD shape!!!, waitin to get a motor put in :)

i dont have the title, but its a 90 and doesnt require a title anymore cause its more than 15 yrs old... and yeh, ill take some pics tonight of the interior and the other side of the car, i just realized theres not one up...

just post the pics up on the forum....you might get some more lookers....besides i wana see what good condition shell looks line on the inside....(im looking for one lol)

yeh ill post the pics up here too... definitely... its too bad u live in australia... lol...

it was gonna be my project car, but then summer came, and the want for a bike really punched me in the face :) shitty, but i have plenty of time to do a project car...

yeh thats cool, sorry i didnt get a chance to get pics last night, but i get out of work at noon, so i will get some pics and post them...

More Pics...

P5180259.jpg

P5180258.jpg

P5180260.jpg

P5180261.jpg

P5180262.jpg

P5180263.jpg

P5180264.jpg

P5180265.jpg

P5180266.jpg

P5180267.jpg

P5180268.jpg

P5180269.jpg

P5180270.jpg

P5180271.jpg

this last pic is really the only flaw in the body, easy replace with carbon fiber hood or something... interior is a little dirty... sorry

it has been raining out too so quality is not mint, but front and rear bumpers and side skirts just need to be bolted back on and corner light are not in this pic cause i put them back in the car...

thanks for lookin

looks like it is rusting from the inside out.

you can't legally sell this to anyone in MA without a title. sorry.

Too damn far :-(

Dude, it is defenitely a shame you are so far away. Im dying to get another rex! Best of luck on sellin it without a title. I would just use a title from a smashed crx. Kids around here crash their cars every week, lol...

lol, yeh i know u dont need a title on cars made earlier than 1992. i think u just need to fill out a form at the dmv and have them inspect the car or something... but hope fully all the stuff will sell soon... im dying to get a bike, except its been raining and cold like all week :(. thanks anyways dude.

-Cory

argh someone needs to get this shell.....cuz i want it so dam bad....

lol people just wreck there crx's every week....wat a waste lol

im gunna use a bumperoo... if anybody is even remotely interested... send me a reasonable offer. Thanks.

Back