1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crx si with B16a swap Having problems

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by 1989crxsiB16A, Jun 15, 2009.

1. 1989crxsiB16A

1989crxsiB16A New Member

i have a crx si with a b16a swap when i push on the gas peddle it dogs down then it revs fine as long as you keep it above 2,000rpms..it is not throwing any codes.. i rechecked the timing just in case & its dead on...i changed the injectors & fuel rail for the hell of it.....even changed the fuel pressure regulator...i think i have teh vacum lines right... any one have any suggestions..
    thanks..

2. crxsib18a1

crxsib18a1 New Member

actully im having the same problem wit my 91 crx i push in the thottle and it chokes till it gets around 2,rpms idk? i got a b18a1

3. warhawk

warhawk New Member

*plugs and wires* id say double check all that i had a 91 si with this problem and it was the dizzy

4. maxbodyworks

maxbodyworks maxbodyworks

,... module getting baked to shit the distributor,... those long boots ,... on the plug wires might have hole burned arching out,... vacuum leak,... evap,. sys,... intermittent tps signal,....check the ground points under the dizzyness ,.. and other obvious possible wiring shenanagins ,...

5. maxbodyworks

maxbodyworks maxbodyworks

lol look how old this string is ,.. SO,... lmao

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted