crx stuff for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, im going to a b18c1 powered drag car, so all my dohc zc and stock drivetrain gotta go.

dohc zc comes with everything but rods and pistons (currently disassembled for hot tank)

91 crx si tranny with no slips/grinds

used prolite flywheel/act heavy duty clutch about 1000 miles on them

Pr4 ECU

t28 turbo/stock downpipe, never used log manifold for d-series, boost gauge, and oil line kit

stock axles dont know condition. i bought them with intent to put them in my car (mine were junk) but now going to b series

shift linkage

short shifter (told it was a Greddy)

some interior parts still left.

would sell the sunroof if the price was right.

gsr fat fives with typical rash

16" Alt Staminas with typical rash i believe they are universal 4 bolt

stock tail lights/ APC clear tail light-------SOLD

im probably missing some stuff, so just ask.

EVERYTHING is best offer right now. Its useless to me, so throw something up. im sure we can work somethin out. Will sell, or trade for b-series stuff. Im lookin for turbo stuff, or aftermarket stuff for b18c1... build goal is initially 450hp, with the intent of 601 after resleeving, so parts must be capable. Thanks guys,
Chris

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, im going to a b18c1 powered drag car, so all my dohc zc and stock drivetrain gotta go.

dohc zc comes with everything but rods and pistons (currently disassembled for hot tank)

91 crx si tranny with no slips/grinds

used prolite flywheel/act heavy duty clutch about 1000 miles on them

t28 turbo/stock downpipe, never used log manifold for d-series, boost gauge, and oil line kit

stock axles dont know condition. i bought them with intent to put them in my car (mine were junk) but now going to b series

shift linkage

short shifter (told it was a Greddy)

some interior parts still left.

would sell the sunroof if the price was right.

gsr fat fives with typical rash

16" Alt Staminas with typical rash i believe they are universal 4 bolt

stock tail lights/ APC clear tail lights

im probably missing some stuff, so just ask.

EVERYTHING is best offer right now. Its useless to me, so throw something up. im sure we can work somethin out. Will sell, or trade for b-series stuff. Im lookin for turbo stuff, or aftermarket stuff for b18c1... build goal is initially 450hp, with the intent of 601 after resleeving, so parts must be capable. Thanks guys,
Chris

where do you live

Quoted post[/post]]
how much for the turbo!!!! :p

Lol? I thought we already went through this :p

Anyway, heres a couple pics... Ignore the bills... the pics were kinda a joke, but they show the parts so ill post them..

When does a hobby turn into an addiction? When these parts all live in ur bedroom, because ur garage is already full of other stuff (like engines and trannies)

addiction.jpg

cobaltgun.jpg

helmet.jpg

D-seriesmani.jpg

turbo.jpg

linekitandgauge.jpg

Turbosetup.jpg

Turbine.jpg

compressor.jpg

NOSbottle.jpg

NXbottle.jpg

rodbox.jpg

rods.jpg

rods2.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
t28 turbo/stock downpipe, never used log manifold for d-series, oil line kit

how much shipped to 32837

Current offer 450 picked up at my house. kid might be jerkin my chain though... I dont care.. make an offer. i need this stuff gone.. I dont bs with shipping. If its 10$, its 10$. Im not goig to charge you to package it, or gas mileage to UPS store, or something silly like ive seen done.

450 is a good price...let me ask my friend...its for him

whats the deal with that ZC would it be shipped in pieces or whole and what it got on it IM, dizzy, alt and ish like that. i need a complete longblock

Quoted post[/post]]
whats the deal with that ZC would it be shipped in pieces or whole and what it got on it IM, dizzy, alt and ish like that. i need a complete longblock

It would be shipped unassembled. Intake manifold was in the process of being custom... has the plenum made, just havent mounted the sensors, or tb yet. It is an entire engine, minus rods and pistons. Thanks!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I'd like to make some custom tail lights, how much for the clear tails shipped to 14882?

I think i paid 209 for them... obviously ill never get that back.... throw somethin out there. try not to low ball me tooo bad :p

Holy COW, $209 American dollars??? :laugh:

I dunno what to even offer you, didn't even know they were that much new since i have never bough aftermarket tail lights.
You tell me what you want to get outta them, shipped.

Back