CT. F/S or Trade...HUGE list.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

about a half a season worth if your auto crossing.

i just sent you an email about the steelies,so let me know if it falls through with ep3

i dont think ill have the money until friday...i dont know ill let you know asap though..its just the 2 rims and tires right?

hey holmes how much for that good condition turbo that isnt welded to the manifold (and flange) and how much for the one that is with the manifold?

in Meriden, about 15 minutes away from Bristol.

and Chris...bring me $400 and they are both yours. $300 if you get the garage Computer working again.

i can get a complete rebuilt 16g with wastegate and 63t manifold for 200 bucks and it bolts to my manifold. i need a better deal on a turbo 1/2 the size :)

i'll give you $100 and fix the computer for my choice of which one i want :D

i have a turbo. i just need a spare for when i run too much boost through this one :)

too much boost don't blow up turbo's... they blow up motors. Unless you got a SSAC t3/t4 POS. And make sure the floor pans don't blow up.

do you happen to have any mugen steering wheels floating around? I could have sworn you had one before

yup...but it's too high dollar for most people.

shoot me a price, im looking at a new wheel, if its cheaper than the Nardi or Key!s Racing wheels im looking at im going to buy it from you sir. . . also pics make me happy in the pants

if you have the bad larry on the bottom left. . . im extremely interested

aaa.jpg

Back