Curious...Experts Have a Look!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

barren

I have a 95 Civic DX Coupe with a B18B Engine swapped into it. I am curious now what will I have to do over the winter to prepare this engine for turbo/zex (or some form of nos), for the track next fall. What parts should I upgrade and what should I add. Break conversion gets done in a week or two, so I need engine suggestions!

Just form a list and post what you think!

THanks,

Matt

start ammassing parts cause if your gonna put down the power from a turbo+n02 setup youwill need the following:
new pistons: 9.5:1 compression or lower

new rods: eagles are cheap and good

uprgaded valvetrain: crower or toda or spoon or skunk2 or even stock ITR for the

springs, and as for cams get a trurbo set from crower.

upgraded fuel management: walboro pump, rc eng 550's, and hondata ecu

w/boost control ability.

BOV/ diverter valve: you can use a crushed first gen DSM or whatever...

Inter cooler piping and core

3" cat back exhaust, 3" down pipe, and 3" intake pipe *mandrel

there ya go thats about all i can think of, along with common sense suff like airfilter, oil lines...

well if your going to break her down and rebuild her why not just add some larger aftermarket jumbo sleeves.

I say some nice 84mm sleeves, JE/Weisco pistons, Crower rods, all new seals, washers, bearings, etc. Moroso oil pan

first of all, what kind of power are you going for? there is a big difference between a 700hp turbo/n2o setup and a 300hp turbo/n20 setup

Back