Curves vs Bones Slight Work Warning

Curves vs Skinny

• Curves

Votes: 40 88.9%
  • Twiggy

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

see...I knew it.:D you don't have to be a Chubby Chaser to like thick women, there's a difference between the 2.
there is also a difference between chubby, thick, and curves. curves are good. my ex had a 6 pack and had curves. by no means was she fat.

Well if you read my initial post, I didn't say I didn't like chubby women. I do recall saying I'd vote for both of them if I could... and I'd bone them both if I could.

But as far as relationships, I can't see myself being in one with a chubbeh woman.

I will say that this is true...

Hungry.jpg

curves is not 170 fucking pounds. that height and weight is just fat. theres a huge misconception. curves on a 5'6" girl start at 125 and go to about 150 before they are deemed fat.125 is a little ass and a full b cup if she does any active movement at all. this is the dumbest discussion ever because there isn't one standard. vida guerra has perfect curves and weighs about 135. you're telling me you wouldn't like to be fucking her.

if you are 6'0" 135 eat a cheeseburger. but then again, there are girls out there to that like to have skinny dudes where you can count there ribs. i'm sure there's a page on some chick website with the same discussion.

Man... how about this, stfu.

mmkay? I'm so sick of hearing that. I'm not fat, but I just put away half a large pizza tonight for dinner. Simply eating doesn't gain me weight and it gets tiring hearing that week in and week out. Yes, even some of our clients open their fat mouths and have the nerve to say that to me.

I was making a general statement, all women have some sort of curves, fat will more or less make those curves into a round bulb shape. But it depends on the woman, don't take it so literally... you..

freakin miami fan. :D

Man... how about this, stfu.

mmkay? I'm so sick of hearing that. I'm not fat, but I just put away half a large pizza tonight for dinner. Simply eating doesn't gain me weight and it gets tiring hearing that week in and week out. Yes, even some of our clients open their fat mouths and have the nerve to say that to me.

I was making a general statement, all women have some sort of curves, fat will more or less make those curves into a round bulb shape. But it depends on the woman, don't take it so literally... you..

freakin miami fan. :D
whoa dude, lighten up. i was 6'0" 150 until i turned 21 or so. i'm just referring to how you think it would be bad to be seen with someone 170. it's not a big deal 170 is fat. you can have a fine, fine woman who weighs 135 pounds also. i know what it's like to not be able to gain weight.

i'm not really a miami fan though. i posted that 4 days before they fucked up chicago and haven't taken it down yet.

If I didn't hear that on a weekly basis through the summer though...

It's like walking up to a fat person and going "Drink a slim fast, tubby!"

lol

anyway, I don't think it's 'wrong' to be seen with a fat woman... I just can't see it happening.

Personal opinion, that's all... dunno how to explain it.

Last edited:
curves is not 170 fucking pounds. that height and weight is just fat. theres a huge misconception. curves on a 5'6" girl start at 125 and go to about 150 before they are deemed fat.125 is a little ass and a full b cup if she does any active movement at all. this is the dumbest discussion ever because there isn't one standard. vida guerra has perfect curves and weighs about 135. you're telling me you wouldn't like to be fucking her.

if you are 6'0" 135 eat a cheeseburger. but then again, there are girls out there to that like to have skinny dudes where you can count there ribs. i'm sure there's a page on some chick website with the same discussion.
Hey Hey hey, I'm one of those skinny dudes, 6'1" 157 lbs

I was 6' 150lbs. I was pretty cut though. Then I went to college.

Now 185lbs, but my arms are 15.5" and are just as cut. I just don't have my 6 pack like I used to. 12 pack a day is kicking my ass.

you can eat a fucking cheeseburger to. j/k

i know what its like though. i wrestled districts in 8th grade at 89lbs. :ph34r:
I'm still cut six pack still there even with all the drinking I do, which pisses my boys off, cause they gotta hot the gym all the time just to stay cut.

I was a good size in high school though standing 5'11" 174lbs cause if u were on the football team it waqs mandatory to have weightlifting as a class. Then I joined the military got sick with some kinda stomach virus in basic and lost 47 pounds and never put it all back on, went in weighing 174 graduated weighing 127.

i know how it is at basic, when i went in i went at 157. first weigh in was 133. 22lbs in 10 days. that sucked. it sucked not taking a shit the first 3 weeks to.

I'm still cut six pack still there even with all the drinking I do, which pisses my boys off, cause they gotta hot the gym all the time just to stay cut.

I was a good size in high school though standing 5'11" 174lbs cause if u were on the football team it waqs mandatory to have weightlifting as a class. Then I joined the military got sick with some kinda stomach virus in basic and lost 47 pounds and never put it all back on, went in weighing 174 graduated weighing 127.

That hit me when I was three.

I was 10 lbs, 3 ounces at birth, and I was a fairly chubby baby.

Basically, I was a porker until I got sick, so even if I could eat an entire buffet table, I can't gain weight.

Now you know why I don't enjoy being told to eat like the simple concept of eating packs on the pounds for me.

i know how it is at basic, when i went in i went at 157. first weigh in was 133. 22lbs in 10 days. that sucked. it sucked not taking a shit the first 3 weeks to.
Most people I know though said they gained weight, I don't see how it's possible with all that dam running and no weights

That hit me when I was three.

I was 10 lbs, 3 ounces at birth, and I was a fairly chubby baby.

Basically, I was a porker until I got sick, so even if I could eat an entire buffet table, I can't gain weight.

Now you know why I don't enjoy being told to eat like the simple concept of eating packs on the pounds for me.
Same here, I can eat all day everyday and not gain anything unless I hit the gym consistently, and with my ever changing schedule that's hard to do, especially since i'm not living on base anymore. I can still use the gym cause of my AF civ ID but it's a long drive and I'm not bout to pay for a membership to a gym that's close to me when I probably won't get to use it

I agree, pick a better looking skinny chick.
and FYI pussies are not based on the size of the chick.

ehh, not really..... same frame, thats about it.

Back