Curves vs Bones Slight Work Warning

Curves vs Skinny

• Curves

Votes: 40 88.9%
  • Twiggy

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aww damn, i didnt even get to let the cat outa the bag. :(

at some point in my life i will probably sleep with both of those women.

so is B married? engaged? and is that the canadian chic that used to post here a while ago?

yeah that is her. B would call me sometimes crying saying she doesn't dig his STi so that's the real reason he got the M3 :ph34r:

Man... how about this, stfu.

mmkay? I'm so sick of hearing that. I'm not fat, but I just put away half a large pizza tonight for dinner. Simply eating doesn't gain me weight and it gets tiring hearing that week in and week out. Yes, even some of our clients open their fat mouths and have the nerve to say that to me.

...but on the same token you have the nerve to call women fat or put a certain category or women down because of their looks.

But for the record, you can gain weight if you'd like to its just a matter of planning your diet, counting a rough estimate of your calories to maintain your current weight, and consuming more calories than that maintenance number.

I will say this it also irritates me when someone says, "eat something" because I dealt with that for years but I have no right to complain when I pick apart another person because of their looks.

/end being mature.

I can't believe it took 4 pages for someone to post this preference............

Variety FTW

And you skinny guys, I'm 5'11" 200lbs. and easily maintain a flat stomach (with drinking far to much), but I can gain weigh with little work, haha. I'll actually be gaining about another 20lbs. for rugby. OK I'm done being a complete asshole to you skinny guys.

...but on the same token you have the nerve to call women fat or put a certain category or women down because of their looks.

But for the record, you can gain weight if you'd like to its just a matter of planning your diet, counting a rough estimate of your calories to maintain your current weight, and consuming more calories than that maintenance number.

I will say this it also irritates me when someone says, "eat something" because I dealt with that for years but I have no right to complain when I pick apart another person because of their looks.

/end being mature.

There's a difference there, total.

I don't walk up to a fat chic and tell her she's fat, unlike when people walk up to me and tell me to eat something cause 'the wind my blow me away'.

I know I'm skinny, and I don't need to be reminded of it. It's fairly evident, and I have enough intelligence to come to that conclusion about myself.

People who are fat, know they're fat. I'm not insensitive enough to say it to their face.

There's a difference there, total.

I don't walk up to a fat chic and tell her she's fat, unlike when people walk up to me and tell me to eat something cause 'the wind my blow me away'.

I know I'm skinny, and I don't need to be reminded of it. It's fairly evident, and I have enough intelligence to come to that conclusion about myself.

People who are fat, know they're fat. I'm not insensitive enough to say it to their face.

This is true, but I'm sure its also true that there's been a time when you and your friends were making fun of someone's looks and they heard and where offended and hurt by it.

But on the brightside, you can take pride in not being as big of prick out there as many.

My friends and I usually have more important things to discuss, like how we boned each others moms the night before.

Yeah I know, we act like we're still in high school when we're around each other, but we're not pricks to anyone outside of our group.

so is B married? engaged? and is that the canadian chic that used to post here a while ago?
I got married yesterday at noon. :)

yeah that is her. B would call me sometimes crying saying she doesn't dig his STi so that's the real reason he got the M3 :ph34r:

lol, yeah right. but yes, that's Dena.

Yup, that's the Canadian chick. Hurry up and go meet her in person already! :D

Shes staying with me for new years, 28th through the 2nd.
p.s. thats a very pretty girl B. I'm not sure who she is, but thats good work there.

thanks. it only took 4 years :)

Nice.

You landed a hottie.
he didn't land anything. lol, she signed up for hondaswap a long ass time ago. the real reason b owns 4 websites, to meet hot girls with tight little asses.

anyways, i think i might be able to get into this little girl thing. look what i just met.
50873110A.jpeg

at least b runs a website and meets hot chicks rather than going to a website run by someone else to meet chicks.

My fiance's 5'1" and 125lbs. I'm 6'5" and 210lbs. You want to talk about funny looking? :D

Congratulations, Brian.
Well at least her knees never get sore. Haha, just kidding.

Cooooooool. I don't expect you to go outside the entire time! Got it? :D

well, we actually have a busy couple days planned...

thurs she gets in at like noon.

thurs night is rehersal dinner for neonmike's wedding... not sure if i can bring her or not... still have to get official plans on whats going on for that.

friday, a nice relaxing day.... not sure whats up. sleep in late... pick up my tux...
friday night is mike's wedding... she's coming with me to that.

sat another nice relaxing day :p

sun = nye, and i'm having about 12 people over for the new years party. so i'll be cooking and prepping most the day. Having people over was her idea :D so i'm going to make her help me cook and such. hehe

if i'm still alive after sunday night's binge drinking lol.... monday is clean up from last nights' party in the morning-ish depending on when i wake up.
monday night, nice dinner.
tuesday, spend our last day together...
get her packed up and bring her to the air port for her flight out at 7pm.

wed, back to work, :(

Which 2 are u referring to
probably the first 2 in the first post.

Back