Curves vs Bones Slight Work Warning

Curves vs Skinny

• Curves

Votes: 40 88.9%
  • Twiggy

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fuck dude. Did she not teach you how to spell? It's taught. not THOUGHT.

Shit.

Fuck dude. Did she not teach you how to spell? It's taught. not THOUGHT.

Shit.
How bout before u try to correct someone u get smart, my spelling isn't wrong, my grammer is, I used the wrong word, but look it up, thought is a word and it is spelt correctly, then get at me, buddy

There's some good ones out there. Mostly, ones who haven't dated or been with guys who share your philosophy.

There's some good ones out there. Mostly, ones who haven't dated or been with guys who share your philosophy.
Yeah there are a FEW good ones out there, I got one now, but because I know that lil seed is there I'm always waiting for her to do something, I expect it, I know it's fucked up to think that way, but I just know the moment I drop my guard that's when something's gonna happen

dropping your gaurd, and cheating/messing around with other women to be in 'control' are two entirely different things.

you're a piece of shit to women. That's all there is to it. /thread.

dropping your gaurd, and cheating/messing around with other women to be in 'control' are two entirely different things.

you're a piece of shit to women. That's all there is to it. /thread.
If I was such a piece of shit to them, why would they want me, knowing how I get down, when I'm single, it's no secret what I do and I don't cheat/mess with other women buddy, I said Just knowing I can keeps me satified so I don't have to act on it

that philosophy is passive-aggressive, as well it's a sign of co-dependence.

I prefer to always be a good guy. If I lose a girl, no problem. By saying that you plan to do the opposite shows me (And others) that you need a woman and are incapable of functioning without one.

And that's not a good place to be.

If I was such a piece of shit to them, why would they want me, knowing how I get down, when I'm single, it's no secret what I do and I don't cheat/mess with other women buddy, I said Just knowing I can keeps me satified so I don't have to act on it

83.jpg

oh and heres my canadian wife and kid

100_0443.jpg

that philosophy is passive-aggressive, as well it's a sign of co-dependence.

I prefer to always be a good guy. If I lose a girl, no problem. By saying that you plan to do the opposite shows me (And others) that you need a woman and are incapable of functioning without one.

And that's not a good place to be.

How do u figure co-dependence? And explain from what I said shows that I need one

83.jpg

Not until I'm through

you got some chubby little arms...
:ph34r:

Lol

well talking about couples and sizes here ya go, me and the wife
100_0446.jpg

Back