Curves vs Bones Slight Work Warning

Curves vs Skinny

• Curves

Votes: 40 88.9%
  • Twiggy

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Then she is not your girlfriend... she's fucking your brother, your dad, your step-dad, and your best friend right now. She'll probably end up fucking your mom tomorrow...
Being as she's pregnant right now and one of those girls that's all caught up on how she looks and don't like her body right now, I highly doubt that

shes preg. and you're fucking around with other girls?????? wtf.

that shits wrong.
Like I said the minute she tells me to stop I will, it's not like I'm out there every night fucking, mostly it's just a bunch of flirting going on, it's just the thought that knowing if I wanted to I still can

Like I said the minute she tells me to stop I will, it's not like I'm out there every night fucking, mostly it's just a bunch of flirting going on, it's just the thought that knowing if I wanted to I still can
be a man and quit doing it on your own. So you need a woman to tell you what to do? That's what it sounds like to me...

be a man and quit doing it on your own. So you need a woman to tell you what to do? That's what it sounds like to me...
Like I said the idea of knowing I can keeps me happy, so I've not had to, but if I know I can't touch it would make me want to, it's more like a piece of mind kinda thing

Yea it doesn't sound like your girl is testing you at all. Stupid me. She's going to love you and trust you with a child knowing that you banged another girl while she was prego. I can't believe I didn't see it through your eyes.

Did you forget that your dealing with a woman? Just because they say it's ok, doesn't mean it really is. Just remember; Every girl is nuts, Including your mother.

Yea it doesn't sound like your girl is testing you at all. Stupid me. She's going to love you and trust you with a child knowing that you banged another girl while she was prego. I can't believe I didn't see it through your eyes.

Did you forget that your dealing with a woman? Just because they say it's ok, doesn't mean it really is. Just remember; Every girl is nuts, Including your mother.
I've had my fair share of women to know this. My moms thought me all about women including to never trust them, I shoulda listen to her

you didn't tell me she was dating someone else dude.... lol thats news to me.

apparently i would. i cant say no to that girl, its just not me.

guys who cheat on the girls make the girls crazy, and thus ruin the chick for other guys.

next time you're with a crazy bitch, thank your boy.... cuz he did it to her.

I'm a dickhead, I take what I want.

I would get shot and flamed if I posted up the statistics of the last half dozen or so girls that I've been with, excluding some randoms.

So ya'll wouldn't get with a female if she was seeing someone?
Yea I would. Then tell the guy and let him dump her. That's actually a rule with me and my friends. If a girl will fuck you, your friend's good friend, then she would fuck some random dude, ie. she's a whore.

Yea I would. Then tell the guy and let him dump her. That's actually a rule with me and my friends. If a girl will fuck you, your friend's good friend, then she would fuck some random dude, ie. she's a whore.

It takes a whore to fuck a whore.

And vice versa trust me I know, but my philosophy is that a woman is a woman and she's gonna do what she wants to when she wants, all women have the capability and the will to cheat at some point in their lives, and if she's with a guy and really wants to get at someone else she will, rule of thumb like my momma told me "don't trust em, you don't need them, I thought u how to cook, wash, clean, and iron, u only need a woman for one thing". I wish I had followed her advice earlier in life but I lived and I learned.

And burnout I'm probably the same as you

Last edited:
Back