Custom License Plate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Mar 7 2003, 08:41 PM-->
@Mar 7 2003, 08:27 PM
and dx/dt is already taken by my boss.
so I think my next one will be dv/dt

what's on your liscence plate ??

are you talking about derivatives as in calculus? if so please eplain why you would put that on your licsense plate.

because the derivative or dx/dt = velocity
and the derivative or dv/dt = acceleration

These are just a thought...if you would like to use one of these..it will cost you $475.87 bi-weekly for usage of an original idea of mine. :p

HNDALVN= Honda lovin'
HRYLRY= Hairy Larry
RICE4U=Rice For You
TYTAKLR=Toyota Killer
SXYRXY=Sexy Rexy ->(CRX for those of you who aren't hip)
I (insert "heart" symbol here) MYHO (HO -> short for Honda)= I love my Honda
HNDASWP= Honda swap
IYCRTYL= Which is an acrynoym for.. If You Can Read This You Lost.
Or if you live in a country in which you can have more than 7 digits..here's one:
IYCRTYSHC= If You Can Read This You Still Have a Chance.

that sucks. we can only have 6 chars here in CT. so none of your plates work anyway.

and if anyone should own hondaswap, its me :)
hdaswp just looks gay

when i was going ls/t, i was considering getting
lst:sol

but, now im not going ls/t so i can't.
gsrt/sol doesn't fit. lol

so now i was thinking like
solbst (sol boost)
i dunno.. its gay

so for now, i'll stick with my generic

Yet another reason why i keep my cars registered in Florida... So I can keep my plates... :)

16620819-a222-028001E0-.jpg

And as far as the HIOF1CR plate, just rock the sticker i used to rock...
8521909-6a1a-02000180-.jpg

If you can't see it, it says "I know, I know... Pull Over"

i know of a couple good ones here in KS, one is on an mr2 and it is "VETKLR" and yes... it's increadably urinate yourself fast (11.2's daily driven :) ) another is the guy that i am aiming to beat if it's the last thing i do, it's a blown mustand that says "UDLOSE" and it's right... you'd lose lol (i witnessed him beating a gixxer 1k 3 times in a row) anyway... mine is going to say "ALUCARD" if anybody knows vampire history. also, there is a dsm here who's tag says "26 PSI" and i saw this while staring at his car because his BOV ripped off my face when he was going around me on a 2 lane road... i creamed myself.

Back