***Custom TURBO kit for 94+ GSR***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redintegra_18

Sup all.... I will be taking off my custom turbo kit this weekend and I want to see if anybody would be interested in buying the whole kit....

All the parts have about 6K miles on them and it will come off from a 1996 Integra GSR. The reason I'm selling these stuff is because I want to move on and save some money or I might get into go karting ;)

Heres all the parts...

Custom Turbo kit:

Garrett T3/TO4E 57 trim .63 AR 5 bolts upgrade & water cooled option (fittings & lines for water cooled included)
InlinePro T3 SST manifold (Lifetime Warranty)
Tial (silver) wastegate .4bar spring 38mm w/ 1.5" dumptube
SST Oil feed line and SST Oil drain lines (all necessary fittings and flanges are included)
GSR Tapped oil pan
3" downpipe w/ Ecutout flange to 2.5" test pipe w/ 2.5" flex pipe (mandrel bent & tig welded) AC compatible
3" QTEC E-cutout
CCA 31x6.5x2.75 intercooler painted flat black
AEM CAI charge pipe with welded flange for Blitz bov
Blitz DD bov (vacuum line included)
2.5" intercooler piping (mandrel bent & tig welded)
3" pipe and K&N air filter
DSM blue top 450cc injectors w/ bored o-rings already
TurboXS HPBC manual boost controller w/ all vacuum lines
12 T-bolt clamps and all necessary hose adapters
P72 OBD1 ecu socketed for Hondata
Hondata S200B (tuned @ 6 psi by Shaun C_A_T)
ACT Xtreme clutch kit

I bought all these parts brand new!!! Except for the dsm injectors.... but I got them cleaned and balanced by RC Engineering before installing it. So you can assure that all these parts are still in very good condition!! ;)

Asking price $3400 obo

Heres the pics...
wMzc5MTk3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzc5MTk4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzc5MTk5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzc5MjAzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzc5MjA2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzc5MjA3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy the pics... If anybody wants anymore pics... just email me at redintegra_18@yahoo.com :thumbup: ... I still need to take out the injectors and the QTEC switch/harness ;)

GO KARTING WTF no way are you selling that for GO KARTING.
Good Luck hope you sell it YOUR ENGNINE SETUP LOOKS AWESOME. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by arpee79@Apr 28 2004, 07:34 PM
GO KARTING WTF no way are you selling that for GO KARTING.
Good Luck hope you sell it YOUR ENGNINE SETUP LOOKS AWESOME. :thumbsup:

Thanks bro! Yup GO KART ;) My brother just bought a used 125cc for $2500 :D

dude i don't mean to threadjack you, but where did you get the dump pipe for your wastegate or did you make it? either way, free bump :toot:

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@May 1 2004, 09:48 PM
dude i don't mean to threadjack you, but where did you get the dump pipe for your wastegate or did you make it? either way, free bump :toot:

Thanks for the bump... I got all the pipes fabricated... all welding are tig welded :D

got some pics of the kit... I still need to take out the clutch, injectors and ecutout switch/harness :D

Back