Cylinder Not Firing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Army surplus store. Fill that fucker with gun powder, slap in a fuse, and you're back in business.

Black powder wont do it :mad:........Make some acetone peroxide then fill it with that! ;)

all you really need is.....well acetone, peroxide, and a quick google search! :ph34r:

Ok, I'm going to fill a grenade with gun powder / black powder, light it off, hand it to you, and run like hell. If you're still standing there after it goes off, I will concede that you are right and I am wrong.

oh.. /threadjack

Last edited:
Ok, ohm out the injector wiring, try swapping spark plugs and wires with another cylinder, pull the plug and make sure you are getting a strong spark.

Also, feel the injector while you are cranking it.. Is it "ticking"? You should feel it firing.

Yeah i have good compression.

Swapped injectors and wires around in different combos trying to isolate the wires or injectors being bad but still i have the same cylinder not firing.

Then you sir... are fucked.

possibly distributor? My civic is f'cked up right now and i checked every thing and its coming down to the fact that a sensor in my dizzy isnt reading something causing a shitty running engine. Or you can do what I'm doing. paint the damn thing, set it on craigslist.org and first one with a reasonable amount wins.

wanna buy it?

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/cto/1044628901.html

btw. I started that great gernade thread jack xD

Last edited:
Back