d15 build please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91hatchlover

i have a d15 in my hatch non vtec i really wanna do a build on it can some one give me some advise on what i can do to upgrad it first i know im gonna have to make it multi point but dont know what to do about wireing when it comes to that please help id like to make decent hp as well

i would get a turbo get a si cam and order a new ecu programmed how u want it.. thats what my buddy did and his civic is bad fast.. ill ask him where he got his ecu done at and post it for u.

kewl thanks do u know where i can get a full si harness for my car since its a non si i wanna put all the wireing to si. so if anyone has one for sale or know where i can get a good deal on one let me know please

For the Harness, check out Hondapartsunlimited on Ebay.
They had one for a decent price. (among other models also)

It all depends on what type of money you have..?
Save up about 2 thousand and get some good quality parts.
You can't make a racehorse out of a jackass, but there are those who swear they can.. (and it shows)

Correct spelling and grammar helps too..

E

you wouldnt need a si harness to change the cam it would be a cheap mod the si cam has almost 1/4" more lift than factory cam u have.. and if u port n polish ur head it will help the air flow better.

ive been looking into the mini me swap basicly just bolting on a z6 head which i just picked up for free so does anyone know everything im gonna need moneys not really an issue i just know that i wanna do a d series build because u dont see them a whole lot. i have a dpfi d15 so i know that some wiring is involved i found some one who makes them and all i have to do is change the engine harness and ecu i was wondering if any one knows if all im gonna need it the jumper harness so the ecu will fit the plugs from the stock harness all help is appreiciated i know how to swap the head and to pull the oil plug from the block its mostly like wiring and ecu that i really need help with. i have obdo right now and the heads obd1 and thats whats really throwing me off on how to make all of it work properly thanks guys

Back