D15b1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

keep the d series put on an mpfi manifold and get rid of the dpfi to do so you will need a new cabin harness to match the engine harness i would suggest go to a junk yard or online to get the harness and manifold you could get everything for under a $100 and it alone would give you more horse than the dpfi

Sin "Wrecking Crew"

Yo Sin we need to go to Religen sometime this week so we can get that other harness off that red rex.

How about you go straight to Hell AHHVTECH dont pass go do not collect 200 dollars!

about what a ecu wether he lied or not it still just a suggestion and thats all we can do
right i didnt have a problem with him recommending a ebay chip even tho there junk, my problem is he said he didnt lie about recommending it when he was quoted that he did

I am being a man about it I didnt lie about anything I simply SUGGESTED that was it. You FUCKTARDS twisted my words around and then gave me SHIT about being a SOLDIER in the UNITED STATES ARMY. If you have any beef with my choices or suggestions I will call bush and have him push the red button on your dumb ass.

Yes I did recommend a ebay ECU chip. If the guy plans on doing the B swap eventually He might as well not go all out and get what power he can get now on a minamal budget. The ecu chip I bought on EBay worked just fine. I even soldered it into my ecu myself and have never done one before. It gave me a little just what I expected for the money I gave. Anway If you find that what I recommend usefull leave me some rep. If not thats kool too. As for those disagreeing on what I say thats all fine and dandy everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Oh by the way you might not want to question what a SOLDIER says its just not good carma. Peace out

TRU

If you would take into context what I said I meant that what I had to say was a SUGGESTION not a recommendation. I do not want to be treated like royalty at all WISE ASS!! Dont ever again refer to me as such. On another note just because I am in the service doesnt mean what I have to say is always right. We as soldiers can be wrong too. DUH look at the middle east and all that cluster fuck.

Anyway please dont take into offese what I have to say. If you or the guy who originally started this post or the other guy asking questions wants to tune a D series or a B series by all means take in all suggestions and make a choice for yourself. Thats called research.

As for the ZC question your going to need a V Tech ECU no matter what. The car will run like dog shit if you dont use the right parts. Sure you can swap the head onto the car but in order to do it right your going to need the ECU and depending on your motor and current set up a few other things might be neccessary. What are you running now specifically?
see in the first one you say you recommend it then in the second one you say you didnt

Once again you jackass I didnt recommend it I suggested it as an option that he could try. Each and everyone of us will build his or her car they way he or she wants it. Remember there is a difference between suggestion and reccomendation. If you want a reccomendation for an EF hatch from me and you can quote me all you want try a 455 rocket out of a 69 Judge or maybe even try a 3126 Cat motor with an allison 7+ tranny and Atlas II transfer case married to a divorced NP205. And how about Rockwell 90's for axles out of a 5ton military truck. While your doing all that lift that little civic up and add a set of 54 22.50x20 R Goodyear Terra Tires. Along with a bench seat a gun rack and a push bumper. NOW THATS MY RECCOMENDATION FUCKTARD!!!!!

why all this beaf just for a suggestion roninallout79 is cool with me

That's fine if he's cool with you, I'm glad you guys are friends. The beef (not "beaf") over his suggestion is because it wasn't a good one. There are a lot of tuning solutions out there that are much preferable to a cheap-ass Ebay chip, and since this site is about helping people with their Honda builds and spreading good tuning knowledge, I felt it was my duty to point that out.

I don't have any problems with roninallout79, I just think he made a crappy suggestion, and I wanted to make sure the alternative options got presented...

Once again you jackass I didnt recommend it I suggested it as an option that he could try. Each and everyone of us will build his or her car they way he or she wants it. Remember there is a difference between suggestion and reccomendation. If you want a reccomendation for an EF hatch from me and you can quote me all you want try a 455 rocket out of a 69 Judge or maybe even try a 3126 Cat motor with an allison 7+ tranny and Atlas II transfer case married to a divorced NP205. And how about Rockwell 90's for axles out of a 5ton military truck. While your doing all that lift that little civic up and add a set of 54 22.50x20 R Goodyear Terra Tires. Along with a bench seat a gun rack and a push bumper. NOW THATS MY RECCOMENDATION FUCKTARD!!!!!

Yeah, but he's saying that you did recommend it at first, and then later you said it was just a suggestion...

you cant read, and ill be sure to paddle on all of them, but anywho you have a right to your opinion, even tho its = to saying electric turbo ftw. i think you need to stick to shooting guns and leave the honda stuff for us.

Hey guess what I do in the military MECHANIC. So you and mr brutal both just need to drop this stupid shit. Its getting dumber by the minute. Ive turned wrenches long enough to give my two cents. Your reading this in english because of people like me. So mr honda king how do you like my Reccomendations HUH??

Hey guess what I do in the military MECHANIC. So you and mr brutal both just need to drop this stupid shit. Its getting dumber by the minute. Ive turned wrenches long enough to give my two cents. Your reading this in english because of people like me. So mr honda king how do you like my Reccomendations HUH??
lol im sure you have but it wasent on hondas. or tuning them.all im saying is that ebay chips are junk and the rest of the older memberes here will tell you that also

It still doesn't matter one fucking bit. What do you do in your army mechanic job? Wrench on Humvees? It doesn't mean you know how to tune a Honda engine...

And once again, there's that "because I'm in the army I'm always right and you better kiss my ass" attitude...it's not attractive dude, chill the fuck out...I respect your service but it doesn't mean I'm not going to call you out when you say something wrong about a subject that I have decent knowledge of...

Last edited:
Well actually the numerous places I have gone and the numerous soldiers Ive helped over the last decade havent had a bad thing to say about me yet. They have dubbed me Plan B. As for always figuring a way to get them back on the road the way they were including tuned cars. And if you really must write it out its HMMWV. Which stands for High Mobility Multil Pourpose Wheeled Vehicle. But thats no the only thing I work on how about fork lifts Hemmits 5 tons Deuce and a halfs trailers generators the M88 recovery track. The Abrams. I could go on but I am done for the night PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well actually the numerous places I have gone and the numerous soldiers Ive helped over the last decade havent had a bad thing to say about me yet. They have dubbed me Plan B. As for always figuring a way to get them back on the road the way they were including tuned cars. And if you really must write it out its HMMWV. Which stands for High Mobility Multil Pourpose Wheeled Vehicle. But thats no the only thing I work on how about fork lifts Hemmits 5 tons Deuce and a halfs trailers generators the M88 recovery track. The Abrams. I could go on but I am done for the night PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure your soldier buddies wouldn't have anything bad to say about you...all of them are soldiers too...

And fork lifts, tanks, trailers, etc., still aren't Hondas...

But whatever man, I'm sick of this argument. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree...

Back