D15b2 vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok ok i need help from people that dont what the fuck they are talking about argue about a engine that does not exist and didnt know what forum to put it in . these guys on d-series.org are convinced that there was a cdm (chinesse domestic market) d15b2 vtec .. but there wasnt no two different honda engines wit the same engine code .. look at these pics and the post here... its clearly a z6 head but this guy is sooooo stuborn http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread....ed=1#post111694 somebody help me priove this .. there is no such thing as a d15b2 vtec unless it is a mini me as stated it is clearly a z6 head on a d15b2 block

Where does it clearly say z6? I clearly see a d15b2 right there... in that thread...

i dont think any d15b2's came with vtec. thats like saying theres a b18c5 out there thats non vtec... the only d15 i know of that has vtec are the jdm ones, but i dont think they have the 2's after the b, and doesnt say VTEC on valve cover.

thanks revolution8k ..i see the scratched up stamping on the block.. but no numbers on the head ..... it could be a mini-me which i am almost sure becouse that is a z6 intake manifold .. obviously its a b15b2 head ..but i think its a d15b2 block with a z6 head since it is for SURE a z6 intake mani ! and i called hmo the stamp on the block and they said there is no such JDM/CDM(chinesse domestic market) b15b2 vtec engine

the head casting will have numebrs on it. i forget off hand what the z6's are, but get those and post back.

Back