d15z/to d15b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oxxie

Can anybody help have eg d15z v/tec E motor was cooked not noing a lot put jdm d15b v/tec in using original harness 5 wire o2 sensor changed p07 to p28 not sure whether it came out man or auto mine is man . engine light comes on around town not on trips question knowing not the right 02 sensor what sensor should i use and can i fit it to original hareness

I'd get a factory service manual, figure out what each of the o2 wires are, then cut and splice the 4 wires from the o2 sensor to the harness that match up and leave out the extra.

Edit: Or wait a minute. Figure them out, then just cut off the extra and leave the plug on LOL.

i really couldnt even understand that. you should try using some punctuation so people will be able to understand wat your problem is

"Sorry, not so good on the keyboard, problem is - wiring harness is suited for 5wire O2 sensor. But now using a P28 cpu, not sure what O2 sensor suits P28?" Does it need a 4 wire, and can I fit it to existing wiring harness?" thanks for the reply.

Back