d16 N/A build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

69crx69

I wanted to know if anyone has done a all motor d16. I was thinking about something along the lines of a d16a6 block, z6 head, and zc pistons. The head was is going to be built (I.E. valves, springs, titanium retainers, comp cam, P&P, and 3 angle valve job.) trying to do a high compression thing. Tell me if i am going in the right direction.

Yup. There are a good number of people that have done it. I was going to build up the SOHC ZC in my CRX the same way- ZC pistons, Z6 head, big Crower cam etc. I was going for about 165whp, which would have made a fairly quick setup in that light of a chassis. You're definitely going in the right direction. Read a bit more on the site and you'll find lots of information written by me and a few other people about all motor D setups.

thats a good start for a n/a build. suggestion would be to make sure its tuned very well to make the most power. maybe a p28 ecu and uberdata.

Back