d16 sucesfull swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Titus

its done!i have finished my swap!i changed my old d15b2 obd0 to d16z9 obd1(its much like d16z6)very cheap,low mileage!
i spend 1month to do it(a little bit everyday)and it worth every €.
d16polished headers,buterfly and head
stock d16exost 4-2-1
electrical harness obd1(inside and outside)
d15:alternador,trasmitions,radiator,cluch+disk,motor weell(1kg less),short trany s20,fuel pump,air intake
p28 ecu using uberdata
d16stock injectors,distribuidor
k&n air filter
the motor scrims loud for air especially wen vtec kicks!now i can beat the real annoying "azeiteiros"with their gti's!!
I am really happy with it but what i really want is turbo it but this is my only car and here in portugal the authorities are very rigids in the inspection centers and once i mont i don't like to dismantle so no turbo(just yet..?)
RESPECT TO ALL!!!:driver2:

good job on the swap.

i think you are our only member from portugal.

Was it an easy swap to do? I want to swap my B15A7 to a B16Z6 but was wondering if that 20HP is that noticable. or whether i should go to B16A2. I'm looking for an easy swap with little problems so i think the B16Z6 is the easiest to do. Can i use my current 1993 Civic DX tranny with that B16z6 motor with out any problems? Any suggestions?

QShifter

its there any b15a7 or b16z6 out there??/ if there is just ignore this..but if not where did u get this idea from???

Back