D16y8 intake manifold with B18b throttle body = 12 hp?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you sure are funny. If this place harbours idiots with an I.q. the size of your waist size than i'd rather get my information from a place without rampant retards bashing my country. Sorry my iPhone keeps me technologically updated. Sorry you are still on the corded phone. GL with your throttle body woes, looks like you have more to worry about in lid though.

ok enough of the bullshit talk..
get back on topic or take it to pm's

Don't worry, Injen. Nothing more to say to him.
I'm really sorry that all of you had to deal with our BS.
I'm trading IM's Wednesday, so I THINK my problem is solved.
I'll keep the forum posted, when I'm done.

The moderator should have gotten my warning post well before the idiot let his 'intellect' show. Not to mention all his information he was gunning for this whole time, only to skimp out and get a PIECE THAT WORKS.

This is the second user to defame Canada as a country on these forums without repremand as a means of an insult/threat stemming from basically nothing; the users frustratioN for not finding the proper information to difficult question.

Y8Manifold2.jpg

took 30 seconds and did a search for you.

you can use the manual im, all you have to do is block off the holes for the IAVC.

the one pictured is an auto FYI.

Oh yeah, and Rsporty... stop being a fucking queer. If you want people to help you around here you better straighten up, because it won't take much before people start ignoring your threads and not giving you the answers that you want.

jesus fucking christ.

*throws a tape measure into the thread*

hopefully this shit is over now that the OP now has his answer. this shit is locked. rsporty. dont start shit when you're new to the forum. especially when you obviously havent done your search on google. This can be found in 5 seconds by typing the following into google:

d16y8 intake manifold b series throttle body swap

once you parse through all of your fucking posts all over the place you'll come to this one at the bottom of the first page.

Intake manifolds and B-series throttle body - D-series.org

suck up your pride and realize they weren't telling you to search in order to increase the size of their e-peen. They were saying it because the question is asked so fucking often.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back