D16Z6 Integra OBD0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gophat

How can i convert my 91 Integra LS into OBD1 without a jumper harness? I have everything dropped and fitted, i got my p28 ecu and my old pr4 ecu. The problem is i dont know how to convert from obd0 to obd1, i am willing to do the wiring but i have no instructions? I understand that you can buy a jumper harness but i am super broke and i rather wire it myself anyway. My wires dont have codes on them such as "A12 or B13" and they are all black, so how do i know which wires are which. If i look at the 3 wires in the order that they plug, clip side up, how does there chronological sequence go?

(For Example: Clip side up from the plug all the way to the left, it begins A12-A18 top... i know the even numbers are on the bottom and top are odd numbers?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

well the one in my car has the wires cut out of a newer civic/teg and i have the clips in the ecu unsoilderd and wired together so the factory obd0 clips into the one end ad the other end out of the obd1 harness goes into the obd1 ecu

why put a d16 into an integra??it wont even be able to move out of its own way.but goodluck with it

Back