d16z6 make my 4dr civic ef fast or even run hard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef kid

I have the motor swapped in already, but the vtec isn't on,and it has a intake. Plus my cat is clog up with no pipe. I raced a coupe with a d16y8 with an intake and a muffler, he took off on me at first but on the long run i was gaining on him. But he turned off before i can pass him.

Im only 18 , but ill like to hear from you all soon. I have Greddy exhaust in my basement. This is my first project, but im planning to make it a 4dr sohc beast.

Don't be rude, just give him a simple straight forward answer. You have a obd0 car, you need to hook up vtec for it to work and use the appropiate ecu, you will have to run a conversion kit/harness, same thing, or run the wires you're self if you know anything about electrical.

Go here and read up, RyWire.com
It's you're best bet to do it right the first time, let me know if you got anymore questions.

Quoted post[/post]]
Don't be rude, just give him a simple straight forward answer. You have a obd0 car, you need to hook up vtec for it to work and use the appropiate ecu, you will have to run a conversion kit/harness, same thing, or run the wires you're self if you know anything about electrical.

Go here and read up, RyWire.com
It's you're best bet to do it right the first time, let me know if you got anymore questions.
Get all your problems fixed first and than put a turbo on it

I'm doning a D16Z6 build to

Back