D16z6 w/ tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rhenderson

I have a d16z6 with 190000 miles on it that I am going to take out of my 93 honda del sol si. I just replaced the tranny b/c of 2nd gear syncro and the tranny has around 100,000 on it. has 10.2 mm plug wires with platinum +2 plugs. has a brand new distributor and comes with a header that is a little rusty. but I am asking $ 600 obo. if you need anything else such as axles or ecu or swap stuff let me know and I am willing to sell those too. I also could put some pics up soon..Rhenderson8806@hotmail.com

Last edited:
If you were closer to my boarder I would buy it complete for $350....$600 is too much and i could rather buy an LS with that or add $300 bucks more to find a cheap b16...well good luck...another is DO YOU PART?

You wouldnt happen to have the ECU and under dash harness for the MPFI manifold?? SHipping to APO AE 09081?? Thanks TRU

i dunno where he is located but this thread is located back in 2007, good luck with the buy though haha

Back