Da + H22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90IntegraC1

Yo i'm dan, i just picked up a H22A today w/ the LSD hydro tranny, AEM fuel rail, rc 370 cc injecters, skunk 2 camshafts, AEM cam gears, AEM pulleys, DC-Sports 4-3-1 Header, new O2 senser, new distributor, and new starter.

I also have the shift linkage (AT-MT conversion).

I have seen motor mounts for this swap but i can't seem to find them...

Will H-series axles work with my car?

I'm getting the ecu and wiring harness from a guy around me so that's taken care of...

any other things i should know?:mellow:

youve got a serious engine in your hands and you really didnt take the time to research the headache's youre about to have.

I have never swapped an h22 into an integra, but im quite sure the axles that come standard on the H22 dont work.

I wish i could be of more help, i just click on threads that say H22.

i was supposed to get the b18c1 gsr engine but then i got screwed over and bought this for $1000...worst comes to worst i could sell it for more...

90IntegraC1 said:
i was supposed to get the b18c1 gsr engine but then i got screwed over and bought this for $1000...worst comes to worst i could sell it for more...
i would just sell it for more.

there's only 1 company making moutns for h22's into da's and they havent been released yet.

go to g2ic.com and search h22

i bought the mounts today...$478 shipped, they'll be here in 10 days.

IMG_1701.jpg

post some results when you're finished.. maybe a vid if possible

you know.. that truck bed seems a little warped LOL

engine dont look too bad man! right on!
this will be a fun project to follow!
:popcorn:

i still want to know what that valve is.

youre the 4th or 5th person ive seen with it.

goes from the middle of the IM over to the right side of the pic, then another vacuum hose runs to the valve cover. No one seems to know what the hell that thing is.

the line to the valve cover can just have a hose with a breather on the end...it's not really necessary...

yeah my buddy only had his fisheye lense with him so he had to use it for the pic.

i forgot to mention that the head also had Crower Valve Springs and Retainers.

im not talking about the pcv....youd think after 4,500 posts i might actually know what a pcv is.

did this come right out of an prelude if so i would replace the auto tentioner with the 1993 i think the h23 tentioner other wise youll have problems

phillet said:
did this come right out of an prelude if so i would replace the auto tentioner with the 1993 i think the h23 tentioner other wise youll have problems

why would i have problems?

this motor was shipped from japan with 30,000 miles on it, put into a civic, ran a 12.9, then i bought it for $1000 with 40,000 miles on it. it runs strong.

because, if its not done, you have a tensioner that, well, loses tension and lets your belt skip a tooth. bad stuff on an interfearance engine.

under 100 bucks its like 75 i think. (new from honda)

Back