dad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sorry for you loss man. I dread the day when it comes for my dads time. So I can only imagine how much pain it is.

sorry for you loss man. I dread the day when it comes for my dads time. So I can only imagine how much pain it is.

i always get a tear when i think about it too. Austin i'm so sorry man. i hope you know that we are all here for you. you know we are here in case you need to vent.

Thanks everyone.
Found out it wasnt my dad... cousin called me and told me "dad died" and I assumed he was talking about my dad. So turns out is my uncle.. still hurts just not as bad.
Thanks again everyone

oh man. that had to be an emotional rollercoaster.

lol yea tell me about it... the weird part was when he called me and asked about the body shop. I was like arnt you dead?!? He was like no but your uncle is. So viewing is in a couple days all that good stuff.

jeebus... i dont even know what to say here
glad it wasnt your father
sucks that it was your uncle

I could see how it would be confused. His cousin was referring to his dad (Austin's Uncle) when he sent that out. I'm sure his cousin was not thinking of how he phrased it when he sent that out, but more or less sent it out as an informative gesture.

Sucks either way. Sorry for your loss man.

I could see how it would be confused. His cousin was referring to his dad (Austin's Uncle) when he sent that out. I'm sure his cousin was not thinking of how he phrased it when he sent that out, but more or less sent it out as an informative gesture.

Sucks either way. Sorry for your loss man.

yea thats excatly what happended

i think we are missing something. so you get a text saying that your dad died and you just go back to work?

I would have called someone or left work to go take care of stuff.

Back