Daddy day care..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, we had a daycare provider since my daughter was about 4 months old. She had a clean house, was certified, only had 6 kids at any given time, and although I hated the bitch, she took pretty good care of my children. Well, she had to get rid of two kids because she took in two of her grand children (HER kids failed at life, got married, had kids, divorced, and moved back in with mommy recently) So, because we had two children there, it made good sense to her to kick out our two children.

So, with no notice whatsoever, she says she cannot watch our kids anymore. This was Friday. So yesterday I got to play Daddy Day Care. First day I've missed from work in 5 years. So we played all day, had fun, etc etc.. but we found another day care (very hard to do with two kids) that was supposed to be highly reccomended. So we set 'em up and dropped them off this morning. The place that was so highly spoken of was messy as hell and has 36 children running all over the fucking place screaming their heads off. My daughter (now two years old) freaked. I freaked, but we need somewhere for the kids.

Now, not to be snotty or anything but my children are ALWAYS clean, well groomed, well dressed, and very well mannered. These kids were pure hell. They stood up on their couch and the daycare provider was like "ohh, their so cute" and took a picture of them.

My child does not stand on the damn couch.

So, I must get vengance of some sort. I will continue to look for a more suitable daycare for my children, but I'm trying to figure out some way to sue my old care provider for putting us in this predicament. Its america, I should be able to at least get "wages lost" or something.. I just want to give her hell, as she has given me hell.

I dunno.. anyone have any idea?

do you have a contract with the old provider?

if not, just as easily as you can pull your kids out of her service, she can reject service to your kids.

there is no 2 weeks notice crap...

as for the kids--- yup. thats why i don't want any, and thats why america is going down the shitter...

If you suspect or know of an individual or company that is not complying with the tax laws, report this activity. Reports of suspected tax fraud can be made by phone, mail or your local IRS walk-in office.

By phone:
You can contact the IRS toll free at 1-800-829-0433.

whether or not she reports ALL of her income doesn't matter
an audit should give her an ulcer, especially being a sole proprietor...

and if you give them your name you could even get reward $$$ if they find something...

but i would advise using a pay phone...

Yeah, no contract at all, unfortunately. She requred two weeks notice for us to pull the kids, but that was a "verbal" agreement. But apparently, it doesn't go the other way.

She never tought my 2 year old anything, which sucked. But she was safe and clean most of the time, and was well mannered and didn't come home mangled.

I don't want a hell child, and that is just what she will become if she has to hang out with those little bastards for 8+ hours a day. :cry:

She was crying when I left.. Which is understandable, but I left her in a place that I feel she is not going to be cared for as much as I'd like. And she certainly isn't used to kids running around screaming at the top of their lungs in complete chaos. They'll keep her alive sure, but that isn't what I consider "care".

My son Aaron will be fine there, as they are in a different building that is nice and quiet, and there is one woman to take care of four babies.. That'll work for me. She seemed nice and wasn't quite certified, but damn close to it. She has taken baby first aid and cpr anyway...

Sorry you guys have to put up with it, but I need to vent/talk.

*ps*
I think her taxes are in order, as she is a state certified daycare provider and they know everything about her. How many kids, how much she makes per kid, etc.. So she would be stupid to try to dodge taxes.

I'll call one of my attorneys later today and see if I can't get something done. What she did wasn't fair at all. But life isn't fair. I'm should cancel her insurance and then burn her house down :mrgreen:

Ok, just kidding. :ph34r:

IMO, don't even wates your breath on her... you'll get no where. focus on putting the kids somwhere good.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, no contract at all, unfortunately. She requred two weeks notice for us to pull the kids, but that was a "verbal" agreement. But apparently, it doesn't go the other way.

She never tought my 2 year old anything, which sucked. But she was safe and clean most of the time, and was well mannered and didn't come home mangled.

I don't want a hell child, and that is just what she will become if she has to hang out with those little bastards for 8+ hours a day. :cry:

She was crying when I left.. Which is understandable, but I left her in a place that I feel she is not going to be cared for as much as I'd like. And she certainly isn't used to kids running around screaming at the top of their lungs in complete chaos. They'll keep her alive sure, but that isn't what I consider "care".

My son Aaron will be fine there, as they are in a different building that is nice and quiet, and there is one woman to take care of four babies.. That'll work for me. She seemed nice and wasn't quite certified, but damn close to it. She has taken baby first aid and cpr anyway...

*ps*
I think her taxes are in order, as she is a state certified daycare provider and they know everything about her. How many kids, how much she makes per kid, etc.. So she would be stupid to try to dodge taxes.

I'll call one of my attorneys later today and see if I can't get something done. What she did wasn't fair at all. But life isn't fair. I'm should cancel her insurance and then burn her house down :mrgreen:

HERE'S A NOVEL IDEA: IF YOU DON'T WANT "A HELL CHILD" THEN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY INTO YOUR OWN HANDS WHEN RAISING YOUR CHILDREN.

seriously tho, if both you and your wife work, then surely one of you could quit to stay home with the children until they are in school. or, perhaps you two could talk with your employers and find a solution where your days off are juggled, so that your children would only have to be in day care maybe 2 or 3 times a week.

Obviously, I can't tell you how to raise your children, so you'll have to figure out what to do on your own.

IMO when you entrust others to take care of your children, you MUST expect stuff like this happen every now and then.

HERE'S A NOVEL IDEA: IF YOU DON'T WANT "A HELL CHILD" THEN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY INTO YOUR OWN HANDS WHEN RAISING YOUR CHILDREN.

seriously tho, if both you and your wife work, then surely one of you could quit to stay home with the children until they are in school. or, perhaps you two could talk with your employers and find a solution where your days off are juggled, so that your children would only have to be in day care maybe 2 or 3 times a week.

Obviously, I can't tell you how to raise your children, so you'll have to figure out what to do on your own.

IMO when you entrust others to take care of your children, you MUST expect stuff like this happen every now and then.

this has got to be the dumbest thing ever posted, EV4R!!!y0ne

surely one of you could quit to stay home???
hello, welcome to 2005
a majority of households NEED to have two working parents to survive...
especially households trying to afford a house and the costs of raising 2 kids...

and he doesn't NEED to expect to have his children;s behavior go to hell...
he had a decent provider who didn't let the kids go crazy all day...
he just needs to find another one like that...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

*ps*

You should be punched in the face.

Quoted post[/post]]
this has got to be the dumbest thing ever posted, EV4R!!!y0ne

surely one of you could quit to stay home???
hello, welcome to 2005
a majority of households NEED to have two working parents to survive...
especially households trying to afford a house and the costs of raising 2 kids...

and he doesn't NEED to expect to have his children;s behavior go to hell...
he had a decent provider who didn't let the kids go crazy all day...
he just needs to find another one like that...

Wow, took the words right out of my mouth. :thumbsup:

I work full time. Hell, I get in 60+ hours a week and am on call 24/7 I run 3 businesses and help run a fourth. Yeah, I get up at 3AM to get some stupid fuck who was driving with no license out of jail. Then I drive to some town that is an hour and a half away to get some lowlife drunk out of jail, then I come back, get an hour of sleep, and show up at the office in the morning. This is my life.

My wife works 40 hours a week.

And I'm not bitching about having to work all the time. Like recked said, I HAD a good care provider and things were peachy. I just need to find another one.

I am the average american who is up to is eyeballs in debt with the credit cards, house, the integra, the harley, two kids, etc etc.. Not to mention paying for insurance on the house, cars, bike, kids, me and the wife(I have yet to fully understand why "health" insurance doesnt cover eyes or teeth, and why you need separate insurance for said things.. Hell they should tie in "life" as well)

And I am loving it. This is life.. I'm 26 years old and have shit straightened out pretty well. All of my bills are paid on time and I have plenty of money to play with. All of my friends from high school are kid-less, or divorced, and living in an apartment and don't own a damn thing. I think I'm doing damn well for my age and location.

ANYWAY,

My daughter did ok on her first day at the daycare from hell.. My son did really well, but he is in a seperate room with three other babies and one lady that takes care of them. In 8 months I can enroll my daughter into a private school that takes 3 year olds and starts cramming info into their little heads. (my mother is a teacher there and is more certified and qualified than most docotors are) So I just need a good care provider for her for 8 months. Then life should be peachy again.

Isn't there a strong enough dart-delivered sedative that's both effective and gentle on their stomachs ?

Hire an aupair.

well, when my two brothers and i were growing up, my mom was a stay at home mom. we had a 3 bedroom brick house with a big back yard, and we always had two working, legal vehicles.

the funny thing is, when only my dad was working, my parents had small debt. once my i was in school, my mom started working part time, and eventually had a few different full time jobs as i got older (i'm the youngest).

anyway, my point is, it is possible to have a stay-at-home parent and live comfortably. BUT, who really cares? obviously no-one.

No, the cost of living has gone up WAY faster than wages. I come from a stay at home mom too, and with my family and my dad making $600 a week we lived about the same as I do today.

-> Steve

ok, i doubt that fucktard has kids.

it is NECESSARY for both parents to work in the majority of cases. I'd LOVE to stay home with my sons every day but I don't have that luxury. Keeping food on the table is important too, as they wouldn't even be ALIVE without food in their mouths.

I agree there are things that can be done scheduling wise, but do you even UNDERSTAND how hard that is? Get a fucking clue. Poop out 4 kids and tell me how you can work it to stay home, feed all of them, and even CARE for them.

Finding quality child care is hard. I guess I'm lucky. I was able to stay home with my oldest son til he was 6. Which was last year. Now, I've had to have my youngest in day care for the last year as well. He's 4 now, and starts school next fall. I can't see how mommys can leave their newborns with others when they're that young, but it has to be done.

If i were in your area, bro... I'd love to watch your kiddos. My mother used to have a day care, i'd help her there and they actually had a curriculum. it was nice.

but yea... I feel your pain... though, it kinda sucks that parents can't be parents, and now are 'raised' by day care operators. I know that a lot of young parents are just idiots when it comes to child rearing. ugh. that's another story.

well, i'm sorry that i'm a fucktard because i think its rediculous that person A would complain about person B no longer taking care of person A's children.

and no, i don't have children. and i don't plan on having children till i feel i'm ready mentally, physically, and financially. which i'm not.

but, whatever, i'm just gonna leave this thread alone now.

ok. calm down.

i just think it's kinda dumb to tell person B what to do with a situation you have no idea about.

if you had kids and could stay at home to care for them, go you. he can't. he's venting.

/yourself.

Quoted post[/post]]
ok. calm down.

i just think it's kinda dumb to tell person B what to do with a situation you have no idea about.

if you had kids and could stay at home to care for them, go you. he can't. he's venting.

/yourself.
but i didn't tell anyone what to do. in fact i made it clear that i knew i couldn't do that.

also, just like he was venting, i was venting.

and what does " /yourself " mean?

now i really am going to leave this thread alone.

i agree but disagree....

here's my take:

i'm a firm believer that a parent should raise a kid-- not a nanny or day care.
but at the same time, it's real tough.

i make decent money. i couldn't imagine having to support a wife and a kid on my salary. i'd have, well, nothing.

i guess to some people, having nothing is meaningless when they have a child. I'm not like that though. IF and that's a big IF I ever do have kids, i'm not even going to THINK about it until i have some SERIOUS cash flow coming in and or saved.

child care costs like 300 bucks a week around here... plus meals, diapers, and anythign else you may need to bring with the tot each day. so call it 400 a week...

that's you're average pay for a full time working adult.... so if the wife is bring in 500 a week let's say, IMO, she should stay home with the kid. the 100 bucks isn't worth it IMO.

i dunno... i guess it varies.

but, again, if/when i have a kid, i'm going back to 3rd shift or something so i can be up with the baby while the wife works... sleep from dinner to work, and the wife is home with the baby the other times.

or, even put the wife to work waitressing 2nd shift or something, and put myself on a very early 1st shift, liek 7-330 or something...

there's ways around it.
and its all about making sacrifices and going with what you want to go with.

IF you save up money for a kid, you'll never have a kid.

You don't need money to have kids. Look at all the severely poor people out there with huge families.

My friend has 2 kids, and a simple job ($16 an hour). He lives enough to work on cars, house projects and feeds his family well - even has a new Durango. No public assistance now, nor ever. She stays at home.

All of these things ARE possible. The major problem in the equation are your hobbies and stupid shit. I have another friend who makes $32 an hour and barely scrapes by with his 2 kids because his life is so full of cell phone bills, subscriptions, pool payments, car payments, credit card debt and monthly bills for frivolous shit.

IT's not the kids that made him poor, it's him.

-> Steve

the severly poor raise their kids off my hard working ass... its called welare and food stamps.

/yourself = off yourself.

now, that is my contribution to this thread. since I dont plan on having kids for another 10 years.

Back