Daddy day care..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thanks! i didn't want to have to explain it. too much work for the idiots. (on welfare)

I didn't read the whole thing...

I don't have too much of say in this, when my daughter was younger, her mom stayed around until she was about 2 and a half. I worked and attempted to give her money, which she declined and told me to fuck off.

I personally wouldn't put my kids in daycare until they are around two regardless of the situation. If I was living with my gf or whatever, one of us would work. I'd rather live off everyone else (hate me, what do I care) and have my kids raised by me and my gf/wife. When they are at least old enough to know who their parents are and whats going on, then daycare is fine.

Putting babies in daycare confuses them a bit, I'm told but can't hold solid proof to that they aren't really sure who their mother/father is when they're put in daycare at a young age. Of course in the later years they'll realize and know and forget all about it. So it's a personal preference.

In your case, they're plenty old enough now, find an acceptable daycare and do what you have to do.

Well I have thought long and hard about kids, I know I want the someday. At this time in life I have a small pension, and I own my own small business, there is no way I could afford to raise a family on what I make now she would have to work. The cost of housing in my city is at the 400-800k mark for any decent sized property. There is no way I can afford my monthly’s and add on all the extra cost of a full family. As a matter of fact I can’t think of one of my friends with kids that are doing good enough to have 1 stay at home parent. When a god dam thing of formula is 25+ bucks and diapers run more kids cost a lot!

Time for me to chime in on this...

I'm scared to put my child in daycare... I wont.... My wife stays home... Its VERY hard on us... But daycare would cost us MORE than she made. So she is now a stay at home mom and I work...

You just have to make sacrifices... Try to eliminate debt wherever possible... Like me.. I sold the Si, paid off the blazer, and now my main goal is eliminating the last of our debt. 1 more CC to go... I'd love to redo alot of things in the house, but paying off the debt is more important.. And its hard to do much of anything right now with xmas and all...

And hondarin... You are a fucking moron...
#1. You will never save the money to have a child. I thought that too... Then I grew up.
#2. Your a moron
#3. With an attitude like that, you will be an awful father.

As far as welfare or anything like that goes... I'm a single income home... Its tough... I tried to get on WIC.. A tax program that I already pay for out of my taxes, to get milk, eggs, cheese, & formula (Anybody with a baby knows Formula is the killer)... Apparently I made about $100 too much last year to qualify... :rollseyes:

Just the thought of putting my son in a kiddie corral sends shivers down my spine... A place where they just lay him in a crib all day, feed him whenever they feel like it, and maybe change him if your lucky?? Its scary... :cry:

Oh god, formula is rediculous.

I got WIC 5 years ago. Well worth it, if you can get it. They gave I think about 10 cans of formula a month.

My good friend is on WIC, she gets 4-5 gallons of milk, 4 dozen eggs, couple pounds of cheese, and gallons of juice. We went to the store together and chased in a couple of the checks, it was more than $300 worth of shit.

Back