Dairy Queen Blizzards

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
today was such a nice day out that i decided to treat myself to a banana split Dairy Queen Blizzard. OMG was it awesome. i hadnt one in such a long ass time because the DQ across the street from me is open seasonally and they just opened up this week so i decided to get one :) . what are you alls fave DQ Blizzard??

FUCK DQ!!

I used to work there. I did nothing wrong but someone on the staff had been stealing money so they fired a whole bunch of people including me b/c they had no actual proof on who did it. Also the owners spoiled bitch of a son didnt like me too much so thats probably another reason why i was fired. So in my oppinion screw DQ!

mmmm havent had DQ in a loooong time. i got fired from a job the same way. someone was stealing and three of us got fired. now i make sure i steal some BEFORE i get fired :p (j/k on that last part)

i love DQ...my fav. is the chocolate chip cookie dough!!!!
mmm mmm good! :)

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 16 2003, 01:18 AM
I love ice cream, but we dont have DQ's here.

NO DQ? Thats BUNK!

I like..... hmmmmm.... everything......anything with chocolate the most tho!!!

icecream trucks are bomb too!
i like shlushhhhhhhyyyyysss

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 16 2003, 01:16 AM
i'm a lactose intollerant fuck.

oh man, that sux

Ice cream r0x (that explains my fat-ass)

man, you guys ever had shaved ice before? here in hawaii we have this ice treat where we put some flavored ice on top of ice cream......that shit is the best! and you can pick from any flavors from chocolate to tutti fruiti....so if you guys ever plan a trip to hawaii, you gotta go down to north shore and go to aokis shave ice stand.....GOOOOOOD SHIIIIT...

i went to DQ today with my girl.. damn that person in the drive through was a moron.

i say... " i want a meium butterfinger blizzard<gf>, and a medium oreo blizzard<me>
she says "ok, what size?"
"medium.."
so i got to the window, pay and she hands me one, with oreos and butterfinger in it.

pissed me off, and after i payed for a 2nd one, and i am driving awa, i hear her say 'asshole'

they were good, but she pissed me off..

you shoulda went back inside and told the manager on duty that she called you an asshole. woulda gotten her in deep shit...hehe

butterfinger blizzard is my favorite, but I always wonder what a nerds blizzard would taste like when I'm ordering.

My fav is Mud Pie. Don't know whats in it, but its damn good and I get one like every other day because some mass hott woman work at the DQ near my house, and my friends milf mom. :D

GO banana split Blizzard!!! I never heard of it before, all the DQs around here don't have half the shit they make up on their little board thing, then last year we were down in MPLS and saw a sign for one...tryed it, and never go back baby! :worthy:

Back