Dairy Queen Blizzards

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I remember when the Blizzards first came out they were doing a upside down thickness test to show you that it was thick or real I guess. But anyways 3 times they have came out of the cup and on the ground. hahaha. :lol: cookie dough is good stuff. or snickers.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Mar 23 2003, 10:36 PM
that sucks Calesta. i tried a mint and oreo Blizzard yesterday (saturday) and OMG was it hella good!!

That's ok. When I get too much milk, my throat just closes up and I stop breathing. No big deal.

:lol:

So you will never enjoy the goodness that is a Blizzard with chocolate and vanilla ice cream mixed together with oreos. My condolences.

Originally posted by tdehnel@Mar 24 2003, 12:19 AM
So you will never enjoy the goodness that is a Blizzard with chocolate and vanilla ice cream mixed together with oreos. My condolences.

I can, just not too much of it. A few bites is all I would want to eat of it.

Oh, that's good news. I thought you couldn't even have a taste. Imagine never ever being able to have ice cream? Your whole childhood would suck.

Naw, I still love my ice cream. I just have to stop as soon I start to feel a little wheezy... usually after about a scoop or two of sherbet, or less of more milky ice creams. I have eaten things that made my throat slam shut after one bite/sip, and that gets really scary.

Back