Damn, ODB got fucking Fat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Did you guys see him on his new vh1 special when he got out of jail. I didn't realize that he used to do crack and he went to jail for that. But damn he got mucho fat, thick as fuck.

Milan

They showed some clips of him in the past and I didn't realize how fucked up he was, holy shit damn qu tang crack head.

When I was watching the show he said that every night they were chanting "We are going to kill you o-d-b". I thought they would have loved his ass in jail, literally.

Milan

ODB is just that an OLD DIRTY BASTARD

get a life :p

who cares on how fat hes gotten?? personally... i dont :S

HEY DIRTY, Baby U better have -MY- $$$$$$$.....

Yeah, I was gonna start this thread last night while I was watching it, but then I figured everybody would say :newbie:
So I didn't...
Go ahead and say it now tho dickheads, I know you will.

I care how fat he got, that crack head gained like 100 pounds over a two year course.

I will flame myself,,,,,STFU Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 9 2003, 05:16 PM
I care how fat he got, that crack head gained like 100 pounds over a two year course.

I will flame myself,,,,,STFU Milan

It's just not the same when you flame yourself...

Yeah, I know.

Noticed your rant about stupid topics but there will always be mostly pointless topics/statements in this forum. It's kinda the reason it is here. I was curious what others thought about that fat fuck.

I personally think that he won't get on track again. Also his manager seems like a fuckin turd.

Milan

I say, once a crackhead always a crackhead.

yeah i saw him on tv and he did gain alot of weight while in the clink. he said none of the others members of Wu-Tang and came and visited him. thats just sad if you ask me.

on a side: ive always pondered if his sister is named Young Clean Bitch :blink:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 9 2003, 05:24 PM

Noticed your rant about stupid topics but there will always be mostly pointless topics/statements in this forum. It's kinda the reason it is here.

I know this is the place for stupid off-topic things.
But don't start a topic like.
My balls are huge.
People who drive all-trac's are fags.
I mean that's just really pointless...

Well considering that I have a decent post count, have been posting on forums for over 4 years, I think I know, trust me on that...

But occasionally you will get my drunk ranting/whoring once in a while.

:)

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 11 2003, 02:10 PM
Well considering that I have a decent post count, have been posting on forums for over 4 years, I think I know, trust me on that...

Milan

Over four years?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 11 2003, 02:10 PM

Milan

Yeah, I remember that one.
Tequilla ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzz j000000000000000!!!!!!!!1111!!!!11!!1!!1!

That one was pretty funny.

Yeah 4 years on clubsi, shit I think it was 5. MilanVTEC was the screen name and then I didn't go on it for a year and they dropped my naem and post count then got it back, posted a pointless topic and everyone got stupid and they banned me for 2 weeks, I said fuck it and fuck you.

So here I am, LOL :)

And also zilvia.net, Honda-tech, under JDMilan

Milan

Ah I see. I still havent ben to clubsi.com...... worth a look? Didnt think any where else could be better then hondaswap so I'm only here and club18t.com.
Honda-tech :roll:

Back