Damnit, I'm half blind

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
ha,

I lost a contact and didn't bring glasses, I have some CRAPPY vision as it is and can't see shit but this makes it even worse. I can't take it out or I'll have like 7/20 vision. Guess I'll have to drive home one-eyed.

Quoted post[/post]]
ha,

I lost a contact and didn't bring glasses, I have some CRAPPY vision as it is and can't see shit but this makes it even worse. I can't take it out or I'll have like 7/20 vision. Guess I'll have to drive home one-eyed.

Watch out for stoned 12 year olds on John deere lawn mowers.

lol

give yourself the priate.

dirty-proverbs.com

thats what I'm gonna have to do.

This shit is bothering me. I get double vision without both of them in.

SWEET, I found it under my desk.

I CAN'T function without my contacts or glasses. I got my first pair of glasses in 2nd grade, and my eyes have gotten worse every Goddamn year until recently. I think they've finally plateau'd out.

-4.75 in both eyes PWNS me! Nearsighted like a motherfucker.

im suppose to wear glasses but rarely do. it sucks for me to drive at night...cant see shit.

<--- has shitty vision. I wear glasses, and with out them i cnat read the computer screen that is literally 32 inches from my face. hell i i cant read a 12 font until its literally a foot in front of my face.

i used to have great vision... then i hit puberty :ph34r:

5 times a week since i was 12....

and i have 20/18 vision.

mom was wrong.

lol

word to the wise, if you lose a lense, you have NO DEPTH PRECEPTION...

driving can be extremely dangerous and nerve racking if you are used to having depth perception...

My vision is near perfect.. So close that its more irritating to deal with contact lenses or glasses.

I can see everything fine until about 50 yard away, then it gets a little fuzzy. I'd rather deal with that than glasses/contacts.

i lied I have maybe 10/12 vision.

But yea, it popped out while driving home, that wasn't fun at all/.

wMTExMTA3NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Me 11 years ago...LMFAO

Back