damnit nextel, don't do it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nextel is shit anyways.... only ignorant construction workers like ones where i am from like it.... it has shit poor service which rivels sprint in my area i hope both companies die

hardly. people who bitch about their service live in the sticks.

i'vehad cingualr before, and i have better service with nextel, my bill is cheaper, i have more min, and all my friends have nextel, so i can DC them in 2 seconds instead of calling them

down arrow
PPT
-Y0 turn left!
-werd! turning y0

instead of:
contacts
search
(eyes off road, crashing)
b
bi
bil
bill
talk
wait
ring
ring
ring
hello

-hey dude, we were suposed to turn left back there. but because we have shit phoens we have to abck track now. sucks huh?
- yeah, shoulda got nextel

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 14 2004, 07:42 PM
nextel is shit anyways.... only ignorant construction workers like ones where i am from like it.... it has shit poor service which rivels sprint in my area i hope both companies die
[post=432222]Quoted post[/post]​

lmfao, the big yellow plastic 'tonka truck' phones or whatever? i've seen construction workers here with those lmfao

Nextel fuck them self’s since day one by going with a tdma based technology. I don’t understand why Nextel didn't go with a gsm from the start.... over 200 hundred countries have it, saying that I don’t understand why they didn't go that route being that there a corporate aimed company and being able to use a phone everywhere in the world would help. I hate cdma more then I hate Nextel, I think they both suck with call clarity and drops calls like mad. I had Sprint, Nextel and T-mobile and I am much more happier with a gsm based product over anything else. Here’s a little tid–bit, over 85% of the world network operators have chosen to go with 3GSM, which uses a w-cdma as air interface with a gsm core over a pure cdma network.

Originally posted by CRVTEC+Dec 14 2004, 07:46 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Dec 14 2004, 07:42 PM
nextel is shit anyways.... only ignorant construction workers like ones  where i am from like it.... it has shit poor service which rivels sprint in my area i hope both companies die
[post=432222]Quoted post[/post]​

lmfao, the big yellow plastic 'tonka truck' phones or whatever? i've seen construction workers here with those lmfao
[post=432224]Quoted post[/post]​

there is no service around here and the construction workers that have think there great... whats the point of having a walkie talkie phone that only works when you have service? another thing that is shitty is when you call a nextel phone and you hear this " Please with while this nextel subscriber is located ". it''s also cool how the walkie talkie works better then the damn phone it self, shit is simply worthless.

ok if u have a nextel and no service u neeed to stop living in the boonies...Nextel | Done biatch...if u need to take care of business fast on the job, u going to scroll through phonebook ring ring ring 2 mins later HEllo? nextel u dont even need to open the phone to DC or call

sprint blows, they best not merge

it is simple to say dont live in the boonies then for them to set up a real network with more service. boonies, your spoken like a idiot (i am not calling you one) brain washed in to walkie talkie bull shit and how great it is. I like th idea of ptt but having it dont make up for a shit service.

Alright dude, stop why you are BEHIND. Working for Nextel, I can say that the hicks that call into us bitching about their service DO live in the fucking mountains in Kentucky and the boonies. Well ,no shit you don't have service, you are surrounded by four fucking mountains.

The phones are overrpriced, but they last, I have dropped the i550 and i700 plus phones from a 3rd floor into a pool, dried it off and turned it back on. Tell Kyocera to try that shit and see what happens.

No comment on the merger :ph34r:

I vote that every human have a chip implanted into their brain that makes instantaneous wireless communication possible via satellite.

And then I can use my mind control device and take over TEH WERLD!

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 14 2004, 10:06 PM
Nextel fuck them self’s since day one by going with a tdma based technology.
[post=432235]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh really... nextel is in the process of aquiring the gsm frequency. In example search for the i930... nextels "smart phone". Which means nextels first gsm and bluetooth compatable phone. Should be out first quarter of 2005 :D

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 14 2004, 10:33 PM
it is simple to say dont live in the boonies then for them to set up a real network with more service. boonies, your spoken like a idiot (i am not calling you one) brain washed in to walkie talkie bull shit and how great it is. I like th idea of ptt but having it dont make up for a shit service.
[post=432274]Quoted post[/post]​

im considering u do live in the boonies..I.E. north midwest perhapes?

whenever i lose services none of my frinds have service...if they lose service, there is a still a chance i have service. If i aint got service no one does. Dont bad talk nextel service because you live in an area where nextel is that great. look at the service map of nextel, i bet it is mostly consentrated on major citys NYC boston hartford...where people in the northeast appreciate the nextel because they are people of fast pace corporate business, not potatos and cows :p

i have had cingular (shit)
i have had sprint (shit)
i have had ATT (shit)

i now have Nextel.... i have the best coverage out of any of my friends running other services.... i NEVER get dropped from a call.... i pay FAR less than any of my other friends running similar plans

nextelusmap.gif

best service area of any phone company..... :no:
but if you dont live in the middle of fucking nowhere, they have you covered

I got rid of my nextel. I didnt live in the boon docks, and I never had service. I used to have to walk down the street to get service. Then i got sprint, who had cell phone antennas on the water tower across the street from my house, so i got full scale service anywhere near my house. But today I dropped my phone in a parking lot, then thought I lost it, and then I searched for it, and kept calling it, and finally someone answered. They informed me that my screen was f*cked and where i could come to pick it up at. I went to pick it up, and tried giving the lady 20 bucks for being honest, but she wouldnt take it, so I wrote down her address, and Im going to mail it to her. You cannot put insurance on phones older than 30 days, so Im screwed there. they said they cannot fix it, and the only thing I can do is buy a new one for 200 and some dollars.... Pisses me off, becuase I dont really have the money to be buying a new cell phone, and christmas gifts for my family.

Had Cell One. Too expensive and poor coverage.
Had Verizon. Loved it. It worked everywhere and they have great plans.
Have Sprint now. Absolutely sucks. They change your plan around on you without even asking. One month they made my $45 bill go to $63 because I emailed a picture to myself. Instead of charging me for 'data usage', they automatically enrolled me into a $15 picture share monthly plan.
If Verizon was here, I'd go with them anyday.

nextel rules... end of story.. the phones last forever.. and much much better service than the other shit i've had

i will say this, i have nextel and i love it but i work in a major city (phily) and that phone gets no service anywhere down there. its utterly rediculous. so when i go downtown i gotta use my t-mobile cause i know my nextel is worthless. so what doesn't nextel try putting some damn towers up in major cities

had unicel, their phone selection sucked, service was good, bill was 45 a month for 800 anytime minutes and unlimited nights and weekends starting at 8pm.

now im switching to Verizon Wireless. ive heard nothing but good things. i think we are paying less and getting less minutes, but its not like i talk on it all time....

i have a few friends with nextel... and i cant fucking stand that stupid fucking walkie talkie bullshit... people say its great, whooptie doo. if im in my car, i can calll someone with no problem..its called voice calling, and everyphone known to man now has it...

I personally think that 2-way/walkie talkie shit is gay and only for GI Joe wannabes.

T-Mobile pwns all you bitches!!!!

Back