damnit nextel, don't do it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

all that shit sucks compared to verizon.

cdma is faster and greater bandwidth capabilities than gsm.

great, now when is sprint going to start selling nextel phones with walkie talkies?
or are they going to stay as 2 companys just under 1 owner?

Thats so stupid. Now everyone is gonna have direct connect :angry: . I hate my buddies who just get nextel and always direct connect me when they can call me. It is free nights and weekends and they direct connect me for a 5 minute conversation. But oh well i gues nextels plans will go down in price. My 96 dollars a month is a little steap :D

nextel is two companies the way it is....... nextel and nextel partners. if to look at the boost prepaid you will see nextels OWN coverage. i live in a town where with in 15 miles is near 100,000 people so i am not a total boon dock. i sold nextel, i had nextel, i ported a shit load of peeps out of nextel and i think nextel phones are spendy paper weight and worthless. i sold phones for 5 years and i know a little.

NPI (Nextel Partners) is a franchise of Nextel Comm. so it shouldn't affect NPI a whole lot. I agree that Nextel shouldn't have done it...Sprint is by far the worst out of the 4-5 companies of wireless. Cheap ass phones, shit service, and their contracts have more loopholes to favor them than Verizon, Cingular and Nextel combined.

actually, my sprint phone rocks. their reception is wonderful, since a lot of companies aren't covering the NW that well. their customer service is what sucks tho.

Back