dang ricers screwed my old car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic15.8

ok my first car was a 93 civic with a b16a1 swap well i solld it and havent seen it until now and to my surprise the guy riced the crap out of it.

looks like the guy pissed all over the interior

s4033e85c30d5f.jpg

you got to love the skull on the antenna

s4033e84c0c36b.jpg

valve cover is kind of dirty

s4033e83c186b7.jpg

yeah that's gross- really gross- i love the people that buy the huge wing and the crazy body kit but forget the fron bumper and hood- and then leave the poor thing in primer forver- :ghey:

well the front bumper is in the car if you look really close you can see it and the hood could be carbon fiber that is what im thinking

cant be too ricey...

its got a swap. still faster than a d series i bet.

ha i just noticed that he has yet to lower it. I didnt get to lower it cause i had a crappy drive way

well it is in paint shop yes but probably to paint it like orange he will think it is really cool oh by the way does any body know what the heck is on the rear view mirror in the second and third picks i couldnt find out cause there was a fence up and i couldnt get in

Sorry, I don't like yellow interiors either, way too bright and distracting if you ask me.

why is the engine pushed so far over to the one side? i mean, it's nothing even near where my b16 sitsw in the bay..

Originally posted by civic15.8@Feb 18 2004, 11:15 PM
oh by the way does any body know what the heck is on the rear view mirror in the second and third picks i couldnt find out cause there was a fence up and i couldnt get in

Looks to me like one of those wide rally mirrors the kids are into these days. :blink:

Back